shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this ring Edwardian?

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, what @ItsMainelyYou said - buy it and then share the seller with us. @LightBright , where is this magical town with antique jewelry growing on trees lol. I'd love to know, I'm on the east coast.

It was an antique jewelry store in Cape May NJ. I honestly can’t recall the name. At the time the salesperson told me that the rings/settings I was looking at were from Argentina (when I asked if they were authentic antique). I asked if they had authentic antiques and they showed me a small section with really nice antiques. I was impressed at their honesty, and their total inventory, TBH. But I can’t recall their name!

Since I can’t recall the name of the store, I do not want to misrepresent anyone. Also it was a salesperson, I don’t want to get them in trouble. Also it was over five years ago things might have changed, you need to always ask any vendor of antique rings about provenance, eg where did you find this ring? From a person? Is it true antique etc. Ask and usually there’s a story behind an antique….

There are several antique/vintage jewelry stores in Cape May. These are two stores from Cape May that I have really enjoyed. Google search to get a more comprehensive list of antique/vintage jewelry stores. They are all within a few blocks of each other. Have fun!

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi! I’m considering an original antique diamond ring and wondering what era it might be from? Seller isn’t 100% sure. Edwardian is my best guess but would love to get your thoughts. I typically prefer Victorian jewelry but this one caught my eye. =)2 Thank you!

IMG_3539.jpeg IMG_3542.jpeg

did we get new photos yet ?
it sure does look lovely

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results