shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this OEC or not?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I have a ring sold to me as having an OEC center stone. After posting the IS pic on Rocky Talky some believe it is not OEC but a RB. What are your thoughts? Thanks!

The photos can be found here: OEC or not?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It can either be a late transitional stone or most likely to be a RB, just cut a little differently from what we usually see. I say this based on the larger table, almost non-existent culet, and very skinny sliver like arrow. OECs will show a mosaic or flower like pattern.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty ring, but the diamond does not look like any of my OEC''s and not like my transition cut diamond either. Looks like a RB to me. I love the setting.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
very pretty, but I think it looks like a very late transitional or an early brilliant.

I have a five stone ring with brillants from the early 1930s and the cut looks pretty similar to yours...It''s gorgeous, and definitely different than current brilliant cuts (mine are as sparkly as my ACA from Whiteflash and my H&A from BGD, but the antique stones shoot off more fire and have a slightly different faceting pattern and way of sparkling)

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Hi All!

I have satisfied my OEC crazing with a wonderful OEC/mine diamond ring. Please find pictures of this new ring on both page 1 and 2 of this thread

XOXOX

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is how you do it- two gorgeous rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results