shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this how USPS registered mail works?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@rainydaze After I shipped it I asked my insurance rep whether the items were covered by my current policy while in transit and at the jeweler and he said yes. So I agree that it does seem like paying for insurance via the carrier would be redundant. However, if it were lost during transit then I could make a claim against the carrier, not my insurance and risk my rates increasing. Certainly begs the question though of why pay for insurance coverage if you aren't going to use it for fear of your rates increasing.
This is why I use vendor-supplied labels - I don’t want to file against my own policy if I can avoid it!!

If my dog eats my ring, or my earring falls out on the beach, or my bracelet slips down the insinkerator - there’s no other option. But when I do have alternatives - yes, please and thank you!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie I'm glad you responded on this! You are always on top of your game, so your information and personal approach is comfortingly reliable.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie I'm glad you responded on this! You are always on top of your game, so your information and personal approach is comfortingly reliable.

That’s sweet - thank you!! ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results