shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this diamond too big for my hand??

Rough_Rock
I just got engaged a few weeks ago and I love this ring so much. I’m just worried the size of the diamond doesn’t fit my hand. Am I overthinking this?

Let me know what you think! 0D45A5FD-383B-4A05-9BAC-02A2823D712F.jpeg

Last edited:

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
It looks perfect and amazing! 99% of people here can attest to DSS (Diamond shrinkage syndrome). Within about a month it’ll feel waaaay smaller and over the course of years you might even hope for a larger stone :). Beautiful proportions on your hand!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I just got engaged a few weeks ago and I love this ring so much. I’m just worried the size of the diamond doesn’t fit my hand. Am I overthinking this?

Looks perfect imo! Congrats!!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I think it is a very nice size of a diamond and it is a good size stone, but the real question is whether or not you are comfortable with it. It is definitely noticeable on your hand, but it's really your comfort level.

chamois

Brilliant_Rock

No not at all. You could even go bigger and it would still look great on your hand. Congratulations!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Its perfect! Not too big at all! I love it!

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
This is 3 carats on a size 5.25.

I’m still worried it looks a little too ostentatious.

Its so awesome on your hand! wow! 3ct! Congrats!! I guess it depends on your occupation/lifestyle, your everday life with it on. Mine isnt even half that size and it took some time to get used to, and some places I opted to not wear it as it doesn't suit walking around construction sites (I'm a Interior Designer and Project manager) for work.

Haha as most people commented, most PSers will never say its too big! :)

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
This is 3 carats on a size 5.25.

I’m still worried it looks a little too ostentatious.

You’re really similar to me; size 5 finger and 3.2 round diamond. Can you share a picture of your ring’s side view on your hand and also the ring on its own from the side?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is Pricescope, there’s no such thing as too big :lol: It’s lovely and looks great on your hand.

+1 - no such thing as too big in PS!

However, I do find some of the rings of so-called "celebrities" a bit too gaudy for my taste!

DK :))

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Nope not big at all, lucky gal! I have same finger size, and barely getting close to 3ct with my 20-year anniversary ring.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s awesome! Wear in good health! Enjoy and congratulations on your engagement! Woohoo!
-C4C

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results