shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good ring and did I get a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gildilks

Rough_Rock
Hi!
I recently bought a Diamond ring and was wondering if it is a good engagement ring and about what it would be worth. Here are the details:

Item Weight (Grams): 4.2
Ring/Item Size: 5 1/2
Metal Type(s): 14KT WHITE GOLD
Gemstone Type(s): DIAMOND
Shape & Cut(s): ROUND
Total Gemstone Weight: .56CT
Clarity Grade: SI1
Color Grade: H
Setting Type: PRONG

I was unable to get the picture of the ring to upload but can send it if you need to see it. This ring has three .14ct each round full cut diamonds in prong setting and four .035ct each round full cut diamonds on the sides. Any help that can be offered would be greatly appreciated. I paid $350 for the ring. Was this a good deal and would this ring make a nice engagement ring. Thanks
Gil

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
This really isn't enough information to make an estimation of its "worth" (remember, something is worth what somebody will pay for it, and you paid that much for it . . . ).

If you and your lady like the ring, then she should wear it in good health.

If it's a suprise, you might want to see what the intended recipient has in mind . . . yellow or white gold, one larger diamond or a group of smaller diamonds, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results