shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good diamond?

diamond noobie

Rough_Rock
Just found this diamond - concerned about the inclusions on the table and the one on the side.
Anything else that stands out? Is this worth more than $7k?
It has a 1.8 HCA
igi.2.10.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a fan of the video at all. I think the steep pavillion isnt working well with the somewhat steep crown angle. I would personally try to find an alternative. Also, BE is known to have horrific customer service and be overpriced.

diamond noobie

Rough_Rock
Not a fan of the video at all. I think the steep pavillion isnt working well with the somewhat steep crown angle. I would personally try to find an alternative. Also, BE is known to have horrific customer service and be overpriced.

do you have any specific sites you recommend?
My girlfriend is obsessed with this setting so I figured I would get the stone and setting at the same place.

I also just found this other diamond. I think the angles are better on this one.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
do you have any specific sites you recommend?
My girlfriend is obsessed with this setting so I figured I would get the stone and setting at the same place.

I also just found this other diamond. I think the angles are better on this one.

Can you post the certificate for the other one? What is your budget and desired size, color, clarity?

diamond noobie

Rough_Rock
Can you post the certificate for the other one? What is your budget and desired size, color, clarity?

Sure, here it goes! 2.02.igi.jpg

I am hoping to spend less than $7k (including taxes) for the diamond - Looking at LGD, round ct, as close to 2ct as possible, any clarity above H, excellent cut and VS1 or better (though I have also seen some eye-clean VS2)

diamond noobie

Rough_Rock
There are also two GCAL from BE as well - but this one looks a tad blue - This is the one that looks better, but ~.3 less in ct.

Certificate of first one - 311440008.jpg

This is the second one

311331945.jpg

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
thank you so much for finding those links!

I am about to start looking through them - but do you mind looking at these two and letting me know if you think they look blue?
first - second

Yes, they both appear to contain trace amounts of boron, which means that they are most likely blue nuance/faint blue.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results