shape
carat
color
clarity

is this a fisheye diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sarah1976

Rough_Rock
thank you for the compliments! my eternity band is 4.5 carats and is set in platinum. my hubby purchased it on 47th st. diamond district. the diamonds are g-h color.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Sarah,

Your rings are beautiful!
30.gif

Enjoy!

sluke

Shiny_Rock
Sarah, your rings are pretty. We here at pricescope can be a bit anal when it comes to the "ideal" numbers/angles of diamonds. I found my diamond online "pre-pricescope" and immediately stressed out. So I did some research after the fact, which lead me to pricescope. I was fortunate to have purchased from Whiteflash w/ Leslie Harris help. I love my diamond, however, I wonder what I would have ended up with after some time here.

sarah1976

Rough_Rock
THANKS A BUNCH!
1.gif
i was worried about the numbers on my stone(table, depth)even though we thought the diamond was beautiful. i know the diamond is far from "ideal" but it really looks beautiful in person, these pictures really doesn''t do it justice!

sarah1976

Rough_Rock
i kind of panicked too, and after reading the forum here at pricescope, i learned more about how important cut is but i can honestly say that we don''t regret purchasing this stone...we absolutely love it!

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Just my two cents: If you would like an opinion from a jeweler or gemologist, you can try posting this on the Rocky Talky forum. They frequent that forum a lot and are pretty quick with responses.

Other than that, it''s a lovely set! :)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful and perfect! I don''t see a single thing wrong with it! Congrats on a gorgeous honker of a stone and yummy eternity band!

I''ve always been big proponent of "If your eye thinks it''s good, it is good."

Numbers and angles are all well and good (and can be very helpful, esp. when buying online), but diamond sparkle is so unique from stone to stone, regardless of the data. My stone is an AGS0 but scores not-so-great on the HCA...well phooey! It sparkles like there''s no tomorrow and most importantly, it''s gorgeous to me! :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sometimes "bad numbers" still equal a beautiful stone. It is a beautiful set. Don''t worry! (Is your wedding band a larger ring size than your e-ring?)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarah you have nothing to worry about, your set is absolutely beautiful and wear them with pride and joy! That is one lovely clean honking diamond! You go girl!

sarah1976

Rough_Rock
both my e-ring and band are the same size, it looks as if my other finger was pushing my band out a little bit.
1.gif
my eternity band does stick out a hair normally because of the type of setting it is. thanks again for all of the nice compliments!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
To me the most important is the love that went into picking out your perfect ring. Does not matter about size/shape it is, it''s what you want and feel most comfortable with. I think your ring set is beautiful, enjoy forever!!
emsmile.gif

headlight

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Your set is absolutely lovely, Sarah. You did a great job. The numbers don''t always tell the whole story, and in the case of your ring, that is very true. It''s just lovely.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results