shape
carat
color
clarity

Is there a Show me your pendant thread?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Specifically, one for colored gemstones? I feel like the majority of projects tend to be rings, but I would LOVE to see some colored pendants :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Here is my 4.1 ct natural aquamarine and diamond pendant. Aqua from wildfishgems, the white diamond is 0.18 ct and was my original e-ring stone, and the 0.15 ct orange diamond I picked up a while back (pre-PS) from eBay. Design is 18k Yellow and 14K white gold original by T Lee, Minneapolis. Thread links here Link2

aqua3136a.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FlyGirl,
That''s really beautiful. I love the orange diamond accent as well. There are some very exquisite aqua pendants owned by PS''ers.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 5:20:26 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
FlyGirl,
That''s really beautiful. I love the orange diamond accent as well. There are some very exquisite aqua pendants owned by PS''ers.
Thanks, TL. I had a period before PS where I was trying to get colored diamonds off of eBay. This little orange beauty was the best one by a mile.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t mean to hijack the thread, but how big is your orange diamond?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my chrysoberyl pendant. Original thread is here.

kiz-chryspendant.jpg

Here''s my garnet pendant. Original thread is here.

kiz-garnetpendant.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kismet, I love that garnet pendant!

I''m curious to see pendants because I''m thinking of getting a graduation pendant instead of a class ring. It''s still a long time till graduation, but I figure I might as well start looking for ideas now, and give myself plenty of time to find my perfect stone and setting :)

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
i love requests as these because i feel i have some good examples of gem pendents-this is a 8ct natural alexandrite pendent-a good example of the real stuff-much more in the wings...

m4a.JPG

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 5:31:08 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade

I'm curious to see pendants because I'm thinking of getting a graduation pendant instead of a class ring. It's still a long time till graduation, but I figure I might as well start looking for ideas now, and give myself plenty of time to find my perfect stone and setting :)
You're in med school, right? What year are you? I got a lighter tsav garnet as my grad present to me, from me
9.gif
(diamond studs from parents and hubby) I still cannot decide how to set it though. The original plan was pendant, but I am soooo indecisive.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/27/2009 6:14:03 PM
Author: icekid
Date: 3/27/2009 5:31:08 PM

Author: MakingTheGrade

I''m curious to see pendants because I''m thinking of getting a graduation pendant instead of a class ring. It''s still a long time till graduation, but I figure I might as well start looking for ideas now, and give myself plenty of time to find my perfect stone and setting :)

You''re in med school, right? What year are you? I got a lighter tsav garnet as my grad present to me, from me
9.gif
(diamond studs from parents and hubby) I still cannot decide how to set it though. The original plan was pendant, but I am soooo indecisive.

Yup, I''m an M1 at the moment, but judging from the threads in this forum, it might just take me a few years to find the stone I''m looking for! Haha. Actually, I LOVE the color of your sapphire, I wonder if spinel comes in that color?
I''m going with a pendant because I figure I can''t wear my rings to work much after I graduate (what with the latex gloves and the constant, constant hand washing), but I can wear a pendant! I''ve never really gotten (or wanted) anything in the way of graduation gifts, but I feel like med school graduation deserves a special something since it''ll be the end to my years of formal education :)

fafa

Shiny_Rock
This is my 1.5ct crystal opal set in 18k palladium white gold. It''s the only pendant project I have so far.

DSC00040Crystal.JPG

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some of mine. The ones I wear regularly aren't here.

Top row: Diamond pendants (including irradiated red, blue, purples and natural pinks)
2nd row: Yellow sapphire/diamonds, 2x pink sapphires, purple star sapphire, 2x cc sapphire, cc garnet, rainbow sapphire, 3x Tahitian pearl, mocha pearl with peridot, amethyst, diamond journey pendant
3rd row: 5x tanzanites, 7x paraiba tourmaline, tahitian pearl with diamond snowflake top
4th row: 3x kunzite, 2x Alexandrite, 2x paraiba apatite, 3x ruby, rubellite, star ruby, 2x ruby

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2009 8:02:48 AM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Here are some of mine. The ones I wear regularly aren''t here.

Top row: Diamond pendants (including irradiated red, blue, purples and natural pinks)
2nd row: Yellow sapphire/diamonds, 2x pink sapphires, purple star sapphire, 2x cc sapphire, cc garnet, rainbow sapphire, 3x Tahitian pearl, mocha pearl with peridot, amethyst, diamond journey pendant
3rd row: 5x tanzanites, 7x paraiba tourmaline, tahitian pearl with diamond snowflake top
4th row: 3x kunzite, 2x Alexandrite, 2x paraiba apatite, 3x ruby, rubellite, star ruby, 2x ruby
LD,
I really think you need to get yourself more pendants. I don''t think you have enough.
emsmilep.gif

Seriously, you have some amazing collection there. Wow!

mousey

Shiny_Rock
I love your pendant fly girl- it is so elegant. In my opinion the design is a tiny bit reminiscent of an anchor, and with the sea colored stone it just works so beautifully.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2009 5:26:32 AM
Author: fafa
This is my 1.5ct crystal opal set in 18k palladium white gold. It''s the only pendant project I have so far.
Fafa,
Very pretty opal pendant. That is a cool setting.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock

Holy cow! You must have a jewelry vault rather than just a jewelry box in your house. :) Great collection!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2009 5:26:32 AM
Author: fafa
Fafa,
That is one unbeliveable design. I assume it must be a designer setting; would you share the name with us?

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock

Ahem... Excuse me, May I please try on ..3rd row... um...6th one from the left.... no.. my left... yes..

Oh wait a sec I thought i was in a store? OOOPs!
WOW!! what a collection!! some of those must be custom? no? Love the Pariaba Apatite ones!!
36.gif

pendantsgalore12.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 11:35:16 AM
Author: blinkydoll

Ahem... Excuse me, May I please try on ..3rd row... um...6th one from the left.... no.. my left... yes..

Oh wait a sec I thought i was in a store? OOOPs!
WOW!! what a collection!! some of those must be custom? no? Love the Pariaba Apatite ones!!
36.gif
I know! I love all the blue/green ones too! What a collection LD.

You Rock
9.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I could have fun in this thread......I love gemstone pendants! Unfortunately I don''t have an inclusive shot so they''ll have to be one at a time.

Here''s my newest.........my tsav pendant.

cmstsavpendant14.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s my blue sapphire one......

cmssapp016.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink sapphire........

cmspinksap114.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aqua...........

cmsaquapendant331.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Peridot.......

cmsperidotpend014.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
London Blue Topaz......

cmsbltopazpend17.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo, that''s lovely! Who made/designed the setting? It''s beautiful :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And last, amethyst........

cmsampend15.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom,
Your aqua is one of my favorite pendants on PS. It''s so elegant. You have such a lovely collection of pendants.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock

LD, now that''s just showing off!
emwink.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 5:28:41 PM
Author: Kismet
Here''s my chrysoberyl pendant. Original thread is here.

kiz-chryspendant.jpg

Here''s my garnet pendant. Original thread is here.

kiz-garnetpendant.jpg
Kismet,

The link you provided to your chrysto pendant was the same as your garnet link. Please post the correct link, I''m looking forward to reading more about it.

Thank you muchly

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results