shape
carat
color
clarity

Is there a comprehensive thread for Erika Winters?

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Just a little obsessed with her stuff right now. I tried to Google “Erika Winters Pricescope” but not much came up.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just a little obsessed with her stuff right now. I tried to Google “Erika Winters Pricescope” but not much came up.

Please, no! Her pieces are extremely beautiful. Leave them spread about so that temptation is harder to find; my willpower is weak!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Please, no! Her pieces are extremely beautiful. Leave them spread about so that temptation is harder to find; my willpower is weak!

The laurel cathedral solitaire! I just need to ogle it a bit. There are no prices on her website so I have a feeling I do not want to know what it cost lol.

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
The laurel cathedral solitaire! I just need to ogle it a bit. There are no prices on her website so I have a feeling I do not want to know what it cost lol.

Her Margot runs at about 5100 usd. She is very pricey. But her pieces are sooo beautiful!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Her Margot runs at about 5100 usd. She is very pricey. But her pieces are sooo beautiful!

Ooh that is spendy for a solitaire. I’ll just keep searching PS & appreciate other people’s rings.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I want to add that if anyone know of a similar setting to the laurel cathedral, I’m interested! I think it’d look fantastic with a lab ruby.

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
I want to add that if anyone know of a similar setting to the laurel cathedral, I’m interested! I think it’d look fantastic with a lab ruby.

IMO there isn’t anything similar to Erika Winters when you once start appreciating the details and fine craftsmanship of her settings it can be hard being happy with less. Obviously a luxury problem ;-)

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
IMO there isn’t anything similar to Erika Winters when you once start appreciating the details and fine craftsmanship of her settings it can be hard being happy with less. Obviously a luxury problem ;-)

I figured that was the case. I’ll admire from afar lol.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@winnietucker -

No, I don't think there is a thread for Erika Winters. Can you pls start one? There really should be - it would be an asset for people searching out her designs, which are meticulously executed and often unique.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
@winnietucker -

No, I don't think there is a thread for Erika Winters. Can you pls start one? There really should be - it would be an asset for people searching out her designs, which are meticulously executed and often unique.

Good idea. Started one here:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good idea. Started one here:

Thanks, @winnietucker! There aren't a lot of her pieces here, but more than enough to make a decent thread if everyone adds their bits and pieces.

I know one young lady who has more than one extraordinary piece by EW. Ahem... @yssie? Can you add your pieces pls?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results