shape
carat
color
clarity

Is the whiteflash knife edge engagement ring comfortable?

happilymarried

Rough_Rock
Was wondering if anyone who owns this can chime in. It looks like this has more of a sharper knife edge than the vatche option. Is it a comfortable ring with a nice heavy quality feel?

happilymarried

Rough_Rock
Re: Is the whiteflash knife edge engagement ring comfortable

Thanks, that was actually my thread too. One thing I didn't know was if people found the WF knife edge comfortable. Hopefully it's ok that I started this new thread. Perhaps I should have posted there.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is not as pointed as the Vatche version. But I know a couple of people asked Whiteflash to soften that edge just a bit. When you wear a knife edge ring with a wedding band of the same height shank, you cannot feel the knife edge band itself.

Just tell them you want that ring in platinum and made like m2b's with the softened knife edge shank!

happilymarried

Rough_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1457633557|4002781 said:
It is not as pointed as the Vatche version. But I know a couple of people asked Whiteflash to soften that edge just a bit. When you wear a knife edge ring with a wedding band of the same height shank, you cannot feel the knife edge band itself.

Just tell them you want that ring in platinum and made like m2b's with the softened knife edge shank!

Thanks, that's good to know about the wedding band, didn't think about that.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have had the WF knife edge 6 prong solitaire for over a year now. I did have them soften the knife edge just a bit and it is very comfortable to wear. Hope this helps! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results