shape
carat
color
clarity

Is Solomon Brothers online a good place to buy settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Christy42

Shiny_Rock
Solomon Brothers have an amazing inventory of settings. One stop shop and lots of designers. Any thoughts? I don''t recall hearing anyone mention them here.
33.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
My fiance bought my Ritani setting from them last summer. He said they were helpful and great to work with. He sent the stone to them and the ring was ready in less than a week. It also had to be resized later and they did that for free. Overall, we were very happy dealing with them.

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
emteeth.gif
Solomon Bros. is located in Atlanta, which is where I live. I have only heard good things from family & friends who have used them. I do think that their online catalog prices seem a bit high-- I think there is room for negotiation in person. Not sure about online purchases.

Christy42

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the input, they have such a nice selection.
36.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
A lot of designer prices are set by the designer, not the store so I donl''t know if there''s much room for negotiation. Perhaps it doesn''t apply to all brands though.

INJUN

Rough_Rock
I have just started my search for a diamond for engagement and feel like a lost child. Any suggestions for someone starting from scratch? (I have pulled all the charts....color, clarity, etc.)

I have searched a little with Geller, Shane, and Solomon. I tend to like Solomon''s site the best so far. But I also keep reading about such places as oropaz and other non store dealers. Which route would you suggest?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey injun! welcome to ps!
35.gif

a good place to start your search is here.
2.gif

best of luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results