shape
carat
color
clarity

Is it big enough?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jdneal22

Rough_Rock
how to do it without her getting suspicious is going to be hard!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is hard to say without knowing her, her tastes and what she might have told you in the past about her preferences. It sounds lovely and I am sure you did a wonderful job, but without knowing her it is hard to say.

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/22/2007 8:06:37 PM
Author: jdneal22
Him and i get along. He just would be more comfortable knowing she had rich guy. He has grown to learn the I love her more than any guy with any amount of dollars. And my motivation and determination aill allow me to provide for her, and our family. This went from a blog about diamond size...to a dr. phil post. But it is a good thing to get a broad view of opinions on all of this. Thanks.
emteeth.gif
:)

jdneal22

Rough_Rock
I have heard her say she would really like platinum because white gold is so typical. I know she likes the trellis??? setting. And princess cut was a must. I really liked the lucida setting from tiffany...and when I googled a similar setting I kept coming to this ring. They have it with or without the channel set diamonds. They are also good diamonds (G/VS2). I know she will like the way it tapers in before it gets to the center stone. It took me a while to find...but I think she will like it. Hope that helps give you a better idea of how I did in my selection for her....

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
John, sounds like a lovely ring for a lovely gal!
emstar.gif

jdneal22

Rough_Rock

jdneal22

Rough_Rock
Those are the diamond and ring info and pics. I don''t know much about diamonds outside of the 4c''s, so if anyone can calrify whther all of this numbers are good or bad...or touch on any of the other topics, feel free!
emwink.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
YOWZA!

Don''t know too much myself, but, that''s a great ring! It''s a winner! Diamond band for the wedding ring?
30.gif

Good luck!

OOH! Look! Something Shiny!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
John, the ring will be gorgeous (I love the links) and your proposal sounds great! I think she will LOVE it!
36.gif

jdneal22

Rough_Rock
I hope she will too. I really think it is the closest I could come to on what she wanted. As much as I put together over the years of remembering what she wanted. the only thing I am concerned about is the width of the ring, but I think it will be fine! And the matching band...I hope it isn''t too thick either, or maybe they will be able too keep it think for me when that time comes. I am just crossing my fingers that it will be here in time for my vacation next week....

jdneal22

Rough_Rock
another photo of matching band

be wary, the things remembered ring box does not lock shut. It just flops open and shut at will. A nice ring box though, I went to a local store and checked it out. And personally, I would be wary of having anybody handle my ring. Even if somethign accidental happened, no way I would trust anyone but me.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 10:05:36 AM
Author: WorkingHardforSmallRewards
be wary, the things remembered ring box does not lock shut. It just flops open and shut at will. A nice ring box though, I went to a local store and checked it out. And personally, I would be wary of having anybody handle my ring. Even if somethign accidental happened, no way I would trust anyone but me.
Oh, I TOTALLY agree.

jdneal22

Rough_Rock
You guys are probably right! Thanks for the advice! And good looking out on the Ring Box too! I am sure once I get there I will have a better idea of what I will do exactly, you know? Right now it''s just an option...

SpldRotten

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 7:41:12 AM
Author: jdneal22
http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_570527_-1_1

Check out the ring box I stumbled across on a different forum. I ordered it immediately! Maybe I can have one of the cocktail waitressess bring it out on a tray with a couple of drinks while the fountain show is playing?????
John, you''ve covered everything and thought of every detail possible. Sounds fantastic!!! I''d wish you luck, but doesn’t look like you''ll be needing it
41.gif

jdneal22

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Spoiled. My plan was just botched as I mentioned in my other topic "shipped to Vegas". The Fontatna Bar is closed until Dec. for remodeling. So I am going to have to switch the plans to a restaurant with an outdoor patio view of the Fountain show. OLIVES is the most casual. Only snag is...they can''t guaruntee and outside seat, so whoever the host is will be getting a good tip that night. I have to be out there. The fountain plays the song at 10:30p.m. so it will have to be a late dinner, 8''ish and I will have to make sure they have a nice size bar so we can stay late and relax....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results