carat
color
clarity

Is Blue Nile going out of business?

blinginggirl

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello @blinginggirl,

At this time all vendors are still with us and have their diamonds listed.

I just did a search and found the following:

Thank you for your response. It’s really weird as I couldn’t find any of these before eventhough I maximised the search scope. I should had a screenshot but never mind. This is a bit relif to me. Thank you psadmin!

blinginggirl

Rough_Rock
Trade
Personally I don’t think BN will be going out from business. Not like other platforms, BN has its market in China. And so far, the cover-19 in China is now under control. I feel it’s positive for their business.

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
I dont like to be all doom and gloom but there isn't one company on earth that we can say for certain will be in business 1 year from now.
A bunch of tow truck companies in my area have already folded despite being considered essential.
The guy I always use who is a small owner operator says he has had 10-20% of the business that he had last year.
He said his house and his tow truck are paid for so he will be ok as long as he and his family can stay healthy but if he was making payments on his truck the current level would not support it and many are going to go under.
There is going to be a tow truck shortage on the other side of this in my area.
Chemists and GPs are going out of bussiness here because people are not going to the doctor for mild ailments and with us all in lockdown no one is going out and having accidents
if doctors and pharamists are going out of bussiness nothing i would have thought was a safe bet, is now a safe bet

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Clovers Bracelet
    Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Clovers Bracelet

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.