shape
carat
color
clarity

Is Anyone Watching The Russian Summit???

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump has zero impulse control. His spontaneous reactions are mostly inappropriate and completely self serving. He doesn’t represent a party, he represents himself. He thinks he can navigate even the most sensitive of situations on the fly. Which brings us to this point in time. :eek2:

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump has zero impulse control. His spontaneous reactions are mostly inappropriate and completely self serving. He doesn’t represent a party, he represents himself. He thinks he can navigate even the most sensitive of situations on the fly. Which brings us to this point in time. :eek2:

I am so far above thinking he is just a moron. I definitely agree he is completely self serving but I truly feel he is dangerous. Between all the Rocket Man NK rhetoric, the last few weeks he had no regard for the emotional torturing his administration did to children and parents, with absolutely no thought about reuniting these families, to what we witnessed yesterday as he through his own country under the bus. We have many people who have died for, and are fighting for our country. People have to quit making excuses for him. I’m so tired of Fox gaslight everyone into thinking we haven’t seen what we actually just saw on video.
None of this is normal and none of this is acceptable. He is a disgrace.

Bonfire, I want to make it clear that I’m not accusing you of doing these things or denfending him when he does truly awful things.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
People have to quit making excuses for him.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
o_Oo_Oo_O Today he says he “accepts” that the intelligence community says russia did it
Then he says yesterday he MEANT to say he didnt see any reason why russia wouldnt have interfered.o_Oo_Oo_O

Congrats republicans , your leader accepts that the intelligence says something ( yet he does not claim he believes them just that he accepts they are saying it)
And then he says that he thinks there is no reason why russia wouldnt interfere. :eek2:

Going to go play racquetball this afternoon.
On the upside I am down 3 pounds!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just when you think this president couldn’t get more disingenuous ..... he manages to out do himself in his speech today.

How many other things did he say incorrectly to Putin in their private meeting???

All of this would be funny if it weren’t so terribly sad. How could anyone believe anything this president says?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I knew it was just a matter of time before this theory popped up:
Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 3.23.17 PM.png https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-putin-theory-mike-rounds_us_5b4e49e7e4b0de86f4879ecd

Even if it were true, and I'm sure it isn't but now that it's out there trump will latch onto it as yet another excuse for his summit failure, it is a stupid and dangerous game. And what are these negotiations that trump is concerned will be compromised if he stands up to putin? What could be more important than protecting this country against another that has made scary inroads into controlling us?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump a chess master??? LOL

His whole presidency has been one dangerous game after another.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rest of the world still can't believe you voted a washed up TV celebrity, failed developer, and corrupt businessman with ties to both your Mafia and Russian money into office. But don't worry all the conservatives that voted for him will either make excuses for this or just ignore it like they do with everything else he does.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

The behavior by DT at the summit shows that Putin has something on Trump. For me, I believe that Putin knows he helped Donald Trump conspire with the Russians to get elected. That's a big thing to hold over DT. I have always thought it was treason. Somehow peeing on women doesn't seem as big as conspiracy to win an election. Just my 2 cents.
Annette

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn’t agree more @smitcompton . We all have been witness to how Trump treats women’s over the years. We have him on tape saying he can assault women and get away with it, while his base stands strong with him. Melania already knows he had unprotected sex with a **** star and a playmate while she tended to their infant son. His base wouldn’t turn on him because of a pee tape You don’t say there was no collusion everytime you speak or tweet if there was no collusion. He also crossed out the line in the speech about bringing those who had beed involved in interfering in our election process to justice.

As far as Trumps speech yesterday, it was ridiculous. Trump looked weak in front of Putin and threw our country under the bus. We all saw the summit and his response to Putin. Putin walked away with the upper hand.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smitcompton I agree. Trump is acting and sounding like he is beholden to Putin. Putin has something over him, and it's more likely credible evidence of conspiring with Russia to get elected, or financial ties/obligations. Who knows what it is, frankly it doesn't even matter at this point; you can't have as a president someone who is beholden/under the influence of a foreign power. For our own national security we need to get him out of there.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smitcompton I agree. Trump is acting and sounding like he is beholden to Putin. Putin has something over him, and it's more likely credible evidence of conspiring with Russia to get elected, or financial ties/obligations. Who knows what it is, frankly it doesn't even matter at this point; you can't have as a president someone who is beholden/under the influence of a foreign power. For our own national security we need to get him out of there.

Pence must go with him. He is backing Trump in everything he says and does in regard to Russia. They were elected together.

AGBF

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results