shape
carat
color
clarity

Is AGS ideal enough?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I found a diamond online that I''m VERY interested in getting to wear in a pendant. It''s specs are

57 table
61.1 depth
34.1 CA
40.9 PA

and it is graded AGS 0 for light performance and proportions. The company doesn''t give Idealscope or ASET images, but they have a 30 day return policy and a trade-up policy.

I''m figuring given it''s great HCA score (1.3) and the fact that it''s AGS Ideal with Ideal polish and symmetry as well, that it''l will be great for a pendant. I''m not looking for a hearts and arrows or anything since I won''t get to admire them on my neck anyway.
2.gif

Can I really go wrong with an AGS0 and a 30 day return policy? I know that it''s always best to get these iamges, but the price on this stone is pretty low and I''m thinking it can''t be THAT much of a gamble anyway. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any opinions
1.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are pretty safe with an AGS ideal.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 3:41:12 PM
Author:Kelli
I found a diamond online that I''m VERY interested in getting to wear in a pendant. It''s specs are

57 table
61.1 depth
34.1 CA
40.9 PA

and it is graded AGS 0 for light performance and proportions. The company doesn''t give Idealscope or ASET images, but they have a 30 day return policy and a trade-up policy.

I''m figuring given it''s great HCA score (1.3) and the fact that it''s AGS Ideal with Ideal polish and symmetry as well, that it''l will be great for a pendant. I''m not looking for a hearts and arrows or anything since I won''t get to admire them on my neck anyway.
2.gif

Can I really go wrong with an AGS0 and a 30 day return policy? I know that it''s always best to get these iamges, but the price on this stone is pretty low and I''m thinking it can''t be THAT much of a gamble anyway. Thoughts?

1.gif
Between these two, I''d say no. I''ve seen some AGS0 that weren''t the best, but these numbers look good. I bet it''s pretty and bright!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/26/2009 3:54:54 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 3/26/2009 3:41:12 PM
Author:Kelli

57 table
61.1 depth
34.1 CA
40.9 PA

2.gif

1.gif
Between these two, I''d say no. I''ve seen some AGS0 that weren''t the best, but these numbers look good. I bet it''s pretty and bright!
Ditto, plus you have a good eye Kel, I would say you should be fine!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies! You are just the ones I was looking to hear from.
9.gif
I appreciate your reassurance!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/26/2009 10:33:37 PM
Author: Kelli
9.gif
Most welcome my dear!!! El, Neat and I are glad to help as always!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 5:32:59 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 3/26/2009 10:33:37 PM
Author: Kelli
9.gif
Most welcome my dear!!! El, Neat and I are glad to help as always!!
Ditto!
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results