shape
carat
color
clarity

Is 6ct "amazing" or "gaudy"? Lets see pics!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear a 5.318ct diamond on my size 4 finger. I do not find it big at all. Many on here know that I'd love to get a 6 or 7ct. Your MIL is gonna love it, I reckon.

Oh btw, would love to know what you've decided to do re upgrading your wife's earrings and/ or pendant, if you'd like to share.:))

Phoenix_6ct.jpg

dumbo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Well, after that kind of buildup, we need to see lots of pictures of that gorgeous 4ct K/SI2!

I wear a 5.318ct diamond on my size 4 finger. I do not find it big at all. Many on here know that I'd love to get a 6 or 7ct. Your MIL is gonna love it, I reckon.

Oh btw, would love to know what you've decided to do re upgrading your wife's earrings and/ or pendant, if you'd like to share.:))

Phoenix_6ct.jpg

Thank you for the help!

We are still deciding what to do-She wants to go looks at nice pearls first; he has always wanted a classy pair of south seas, so I have set up an appointment with the Mikimoto dealer for a week from now They aren't cheap either; I had no idea that pearls were $30-80k. If she wants to go that route, then I am sure they will look stunning on her! Perhaps those combined with an earring upgrade for now; it all depends on what I owe the taxman I suppose

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm not a pearl expert but about a year ago we did acquire a strand of 14-15mm multicolored Tahitian pearls that were not Mikimoto. I did a little research and as I understand it Mikimoto is to pearls what Tiffany is to diamonds. It might be worthwhile to do a little shopping around in order to help you decide if you want to pay the Mikimoto brand premium.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results