shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduction

ringwish

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! I'm new and I thought I'd introduce myself. I've posted on the other forums a few times, but never here. I've been with my SO for almost a year and we live together. We picked out a ring together and it was delivered today! I'm not allowed to open it, and it's KILLING me! Lol

ringwish

Rough_Rock
So 22 people have seen this and no one bothered to say hi? Hmmm :(

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi ringwish! :wavey: Welcome.

Very exciting that your ring arrived. Any idea when your SO will propose? Soon, I hope!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ringwish! (Lots of the views will be lurkers no doubt!)

Did you pick the ring out yourself or is it a complete surprise? How exciting to have it in the house! I hope your wait is short as can be.

ringwish

Rough_Rock
Hey guys! I'm really, really hoping it will be soon. We are going to Northern Michigan this weekend for a little fall getaway, so maybe??

As for the ring, we both picked it together. It's a .83 RB/I/VS2 set in platinum. Simple and beautiful. I can't wait to see it in real life!

Ravenne

Rough_Rock
That's gonna be gorgeous! Hopefully he won't make you wait too long. A romatic getaway to Northern Michigan sounds perfect for hanshots with dramatic and beautiful backgrounds. Think of the possibilities!! Don't forget to take your camera! ;-)

Welcome to the LIW board!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Sounds like your stay will be short and sweet! I can't wait to read about your proposal story and see pictures of the ring! :)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ringwish|1349460132|3279981 said:
So 22 people have seen this and no one bothered to say hi? Hmmm :(

:wavey: welcome!
I said the same thing in my intro. There are a bajillion lurkers and bots going through these pages, so you'll always see like 100x more views than actual posts.

I hope your SO doesn't keep you waiting for the ring too long! I'm in the same boat as you. SO has the ring in tow. This last "step" is the worst of the waiting process!

ringwish

Rough_Rock
Hey guys! Well I'm back from our weekend trip with happy news. He proposed on Saturday afternoon on a pier at Lake Michigan. It was FREEZING but still awesome. I was naughty and shook the ring box before we left to see if he had packed it. I was pretty disappointed when I felt something inside, knowing he was leaving it at home. However, he knew I would snoop, so he put a battery charger in the packaging to fool me. We walked out to the pier and he asked a man to take a picture of us. As I was turning to put my arm around him, he kneeled down with the ring. I was shocked and so, so happy.

It's dark out now, so I only have indoor pics of my ring. I'll definitely take more tomorrow!

_1203.jpg

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, congratulations! :appl: That was short stay in LIW. Your fiance was very clever with the ring substitute so he could maintain the surprise. Hat's off to him!

Beautiful classic ring.

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Oh lovely, the setting looks so dainty and really sets the diamond off! :appl: Congratulations and best wishes!

The length of your stay on the LIW List must be some kind of record!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you really had a short stay! Must have been all our wishes :p

Congratulations, your ring is beautiful! Do a SMTB post!

ringwish

Rough_Rock
How are people getting such nice pictures of their rings? Mine are all blurry.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ringwish|1349782708|3282065 said:
How are people getting such nice pictures of their rings? Mine are all blurry.

Up close photos are harder to do. Take the photo from a normal, further distance, and make sure it's focused and clear. Crop the image :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results