shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing the Dynamic Duo by Victor Canera

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
One of the first rings that I saw when I stumbled on PS a few years ago was @LLJsmom’s MK in VC’s octagon setting. It was love at first sight. I discovered that old cuts, vintage styles, and exquisite workmanship are a serious weakness. So much for my long-standing position that diamonds are rather “meh”.

I almost immediately set out on a hunt for an antique diamond as an anniversary upgrade. My ideal was an antique diamond in a VC setting. Alas, I was not able to get both at the time. I had my heart set on an antique cushion and Adam at OWD found me a lovely 2.74 ct M colored stone. It was perfect for me and he even found a vintage setting to work with the stone at a very reasonable price.

Fast forward a few years. The VC octagon settings remain among my favorite settings of all time. VC was advertising just such a setting as available with an [unmentionable] set in it. I was thinking that it was a great way to get a setting that I’ve wanted for years at a very reasonable price. And then I saw that VC had a CIH diamond that would fit perfectly into the setting. The K color, and the fact that it was just under the 2 ct made the price relatively reasonable. The next thing I knew, I was abandoning all good sense and purchasing the ring with a beautiful CIH diamond instead of an [unmentionable]. I wasn’t certain I’d like a MRB — particularly in a vintage style setting. As it turns out, I can barely tear my eyes away from it.

in addition, it was my lucky day and Victor agreed to set my existing antique cushion in my other favorite setting of his—even though against his usual policy. When I received the ring, I could hardly believe it was the same stone. It is stunning.

the workmanship on both rings is impeccable, and since I apparently have very consistent taste, the two rings complement each other extremely well.

I can’t take good bling photos to save my life, but if you’ve made it this far, a couple of photos below.

D674EAC0-9741-4797-8A2A-AD07C8F852B5.jpeg 9E879E36-B0EC-46C8-8319-87873A3FA6AB.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aren’t they just glorious, basking in the sunlight. “Look at me!” They scream. I’m looking. Biggest congratulations to you @Miss Marple , that you got your dream setting. And as beautiful and delicate as they look, don’t let them fool you. Those setting are set it and forget it. You can wear that ring pretty much anywhere, and your diamond is protected all the time. And always looks fabulous too! (I can feel the difference cause I have to be careful and not whack the exposed girdle of my stones.) But back you your beauties... I’m thrilled that Victor would set your other stone as well. Wear them in joy and health for many many years to come.

And of course a CIH...wow... and do I spy a VC engraved band too????

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations. They are absolutely stunning.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, not one, but two VC masterpieces? Wear them in good health!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
WOW and double WOW for 2 fabulously gorgeous stones in VC settings❤️❤️❤️ Congrats on getting your dream setting, @Miss Marple!! Wear them in good health and much happiness :D

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
@LLJsmom thank you for the kind words. I am enamored with both rings. Both on the same finger make a great faux moi et toi. And you do spy a VC engraved band.

I was also delighted to discover that my antique stone holds up remarkably well to the CIH.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow. I'm speechless. Both are amazing beauties in their own right. I really love that you finally got the one setting that you were dreaming of. Wear it in good health and happiness. P.s. I do love wearing my rings together like the faux toi et moi just like you did hehe.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful rings! How will you choose which one to wear? Or will you wear them together like the last pic above?

Bruin Bling

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous duo that you have there. Beautiful detailing on each of the rings!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are AMAZING!! How utterly beautiful!

Vintagedream

Rough_Rock
How do you wear them ?Do you wear one on each hand ? What is CIH ? I love these. Timeless and beyond sophisticated !!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Just delish. The colours being picked up by the stones are beautiful.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow what a lovely pair! That second photo, they are looking AMAZING!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! A double delight, amazingly gorgeous rings, enjoy!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is quite a beautiful duo! I love that you got two rings - enjoy!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What an absolutely beautiful set of rings you have!! :clap: Love them both and wonder how you decide which to wear?! One on each hand perhaps?:love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both gorgeous! What's better than 1 VC??? Two VCs!!! Enjoy your new rings!

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the kind words. It’s really hard to respond individually from my phone.

I’ve been wearing one on each hand at times and going with the faux moi et toi look at other times.

Turns out that I really like wearing rings when working at home, because I like looking down and enjoying the rings. The sparkles, the craftsmanship and the overall gestalt are nice little distractions during the day.

I also feel very comforted by the bezels, so I don’t worry as much about damage to the diamonds. Despite the delicate looks, these rings are clearly made to stand up to the knocking around of daily life.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well done! Do you wear one on each hand or do you alternate?

uyalison

Shiny_Rock
Premium

@Miss Marple. The two ring are beyond gorgeous. Congratulations.​

What does CIH stand for?​

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
oh my goodness!!!!! they are stunning! more pictures please! congrats on your new bobbles <3

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
I love them both. They certainly go POW POW! Don't they?

They certainly do.

Well done! Do you wear one on each hand or do you alternate?

I've done both. Depends on what I feel like doing at that moment. :razz: When I'm at home, I tend to be rather unrestrained with piling on the bling. LoL. On those rare occasions when I go out, I'll pick one.

What does CIH stand for?​

Canera Ideal Hearts. It is Victor Canera's line of branded ideal cut diamonds.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are BOTH just breathtakingly beautiful!! :love::love: I absolutely adore the settings you chose, and Victor's craftsmanship is flawless as always! And I have to say that the engraved band featured in your second photo is one of my favorite bands!! You have such an incredible set, and thank you so much for sharing it with us! I love the timeless elegance of these designs and I hope you enjoy these treasures for many years to come!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Beautiful pair! :love: :clap:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Splendid!! x a billion

cheers--Sharon

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Oh. My. Giddy. Aunt.!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :kiss2: That side profile shot is gorgeous!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
One of the first rings that I saw when I stumbled on PS a few years ago was @LLJsmom’s MK in VC’s octagon setting. It was love at first sight. I discovered that old cuts, vintage styles, and exquisite workmanship are a serious weakness. So much for my long-standing position that diamonds are rather “meh”.

I almost immediately set out on a hunt for an antique diamond as an anniversary upgrade. My ideal was an antique diamond in a VC setting. Alas, I was not able to get both at the time. I had my heart set on an antique cushion and Adam at OWD found me a lovely 2.74 ct M colored stone. It was perfect for me and he even found a vintage setting to work with the stone at a very reasonable price.

Fast forward a few years. The VC octagon settings remain among my favorite settings of all time. VC was advertising just such a setting as available with an [unmentionable] set in it. I was thinking that it was a great way to get a setting that I’ve wanted for years at a very reasonable price. And then I saw that VC had a CIH diamond that would fit perfectly into the setting. The K color, and the fact that it was just under the 2 ct made the price relatively reasonable. The next thing I knew, I was abandoning all good sense and purchasing the ring with a beautiful CIH diamond instead of an [unmentionable]. I wasn’t certain I’d like a MRB — particularly in a vintage style setting. As it turns out, I can barely tear my eyes away from it.

in addition, it was my lucky day and Victor agreed to set my existing antique cushion in my other favorite setting of his—even though against his usual policy. When I received the ring, I could hardly believe it was the same stone. It is stunning.

the workmanship on both rings is impeccable, and since I apparently have very consistent taste, the two rings complement each other extremely well.

I can’t take good bling photos to save my life, but if you’ve made it this far, a couple of photos below.

D674EAC0-9741-4797-8A2A-AD07C8F852B5.jpeg 9E879E36-B0EC-46C8-8319-87873A3FA6AB.jpeg

OMG! Not one but TWO gorgeous rings! You are so fortunate. Just WOW! Enjoy them in good health. Congrats.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results