shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing Opie!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
He is so stinkin’ cute!! Congrats on the new addition to your family!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
I also thought that Opie was going to be an opal ring. Even better! He's so adorable! Congratulations on your new family member @Gussie

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This post is worthless with no follow-up response! :lol:

He called to verify I was joking... I told him that it's okay we have a dog, because we'd be moving to the farm soon. He never *really* believed me, bc I do this with cat pics all the time. The only difference is I show him cats from local shelters, so he tends to get a little nervous with those. LOL ;-)

hedgehog93

Rough_Rock
Opie is SO CUTE (and what a cute name too).

How is he doing?

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Opie is so freakin’ CUUUUUUUUTE!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have come back to see if there are any new photos when I see a couple of new posts are up, but so far all I have see is more praise for Opie. ;)) It is well deserved, but I am longing for more photos! How does he feel about fireworks and thunder? My Newfie was terrified of them. He was huge and in his panic, he'd jump from the top of one sofa to the top of another.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Opie is doing great! My other dogs have really warmed to him. Gus, the mixed breed that we have had some issues with, loves him! They sleep on the couch together, lol. I doubt Opie will see too many fireworks. We are still at our cabin. It's on a private cove and our nearest neighbor is quite far away. We had a storm yesterday and there was a lot of thunder. It didn't seem to bother him. Nothing really does!

20200630_213636.jpg
DH and Opie napping.
20200630_213548.jpg
Opie studying with my daughter. 20200704_003938.jpg
Gus and Opie on the couch. 20200704_004229.jpg
My son and Opie.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had a storm yesterday and there was a lot of thunder. It didn't seem to bother him. Nothing really does!

That first picture of him showed his character. He is going to be a fearless one. My Lab. Biscuit, who bit anyone who came to my front door but let anyone in the back door was afraid of nothing. He lay out on our deck to enjoy the fireworks being set off in a park nearby..God bless the fearless ones! Soon he will be opening all the doors at the vet's as my dog Biscuit used to do!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Opie is really cute!

DK :kiss2:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Ehrmagerd!!! Opie is gorgeous and adorable! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Thank you for sharing photos of him—looks like he’s completely one of the family!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This guy went from Sweet Lil Opie to Cujo in a week! He is a lot of fun but this video shows what waking hours are like, lol. I have him on a tether most of the time as he gets into EVERYTHING!

But, boy, is he cute!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
This guy went from Sweet Lil Opie to Cujo in a week! He is a lot of fun but this video shows what waking hours are like, lol. I have him on a tether most of the time as he gets into EVERYTHING!

But, boy, is he cute!

Awwwww! Thank goodness for the patient and kind Gus to teach li'l Opie how to be a dog—all the "Sure, kid!" stuff, along with the "Nope. Not gonna happen, kid..." things. LOL! :kiss2:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg! I
Love him!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

But, boy, is he cute!
uble

He was Cujo from the start. My first comment in this thread was, "Uh oh, here comes trouble!" You could see it in his eyes. He's lucky he's so cute. He's a born troublemaker. ;))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Opie is really cute, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your videos!

The one where he was on a tether made me smile so much and brought back many happy memories.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
“Come on Mom, let’s go swimming!” So cute!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cute and very energetic! I am sure you guys are loving him.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have friends who are Hall of Fame Australian shepherd breeders, and based on what they've been posting on Facebook this summer, this kind of recreation is part of the charms of the breed! :love:

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
Oh my god he’s so cute!! I can’t even..I wish emoji worked on here

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Holy smokes he’s adorable!! Not sure his mischievous nature is going to go over well his his siblings especially if he’s going to be bathing in their water bowls. Lol. So so so cute!

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
@Gussie Oh my gooodness! I'm in Looove ! Too stinkin cute! xoxo

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that video and how he hops out and runs away at the end, so cute!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An Opie update - BEST DECISION EVER! He is such an awesome little guy! He is all puppy, loves to swim, run, fish, etc. He is so much fun and the whole family is in love.

His first boat and jetski ride - well not really a ride yet on the jetski but he did get to idle a bit. He is a DOER, lol! 20200804_174838.jpg 20200804_174916.jpg

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
An Opie update - BEST DECISION EVER! He is such an awesome little guy! He is all puppy, loves to swim, run, fish, etc. He is so much fun and the whole family is in love.

His first boat and jetski ride - well not really a ride yet on the jetski but he did get to idle a bit. He is a DOER, lol! 20200804_174838.jpg 20200804_174916.jpg

Love his sweet and happy smile!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results