shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing Opie!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is too cute! Sounds like he is just part of the family now!

WhatAboutTheCats

Rough_Rock
What a lovely pup!!! :love:
Hubby and I have fantasized about getting an australian shepard (but we just don’t have time for a dog right now ......:roll2:)

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how cute!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking at the pictures its apparent Opie was meant to be with your family. You are a lucky woman @Gussie . You have a beautiful family. Thank you for posting the adventures of Opie. He is in for one wonderful life and has already stolen lots of hearts. He is pure sweetness!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks yall! He is a cutie and warms the heart!

Looking at the pictures its apparent Opie was meant to be with your family. You are a lucky woman @Gussie . You have a beautiful family. Thank you for posting the adventures of Opie. He is in for one wonderful life and has already stolen lots of hearts. He is pure sweetness!

Thank you so much @Calliecake! What a very sweet thing to say. I am indeed blessed beyond measure.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Have you seen the film A Dog’s Purpose? I think that’s the one I’m thinking of, where it follows a dog’s soul through different owners. I bawled my eyes out watching it with my youngest a couple of years ago. Opie looks to have jumped straight to the end - he’s found an easy billet as my grandad would say, and he seems to be having a whale of a time! He is also exceedingly cute!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you seen the film A Dog’s Purpose? I think that’s the one I’m thinking of, where it follows a dog’s soul through different owners. I bawled my eyes out watching it with my youngest a couple of years ago. Opie looks to have jumped straight to the end - he’s found an easy billet as my grandad would say, and he seems to be having a whale of a time! He is also exceedingly cute!

I love that movie! Opie is way cuter than the pups in that movie. :lol:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the new photos. Where did he come from? I mean his soul? I saw it in the first photo. He is just a character! Love him. (But I love my terrorist, Hero, too.)

Deb :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can have him, right? I mean, seriously. I think I'm in love.

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those Australians really know how to breed smart adorable dogs.

Our friends got a miniature American Shepherd (American version of a miniature Australian shepherd). She looks just like opie (has two blue eyes...). She was meant to be a companion for a downs adult. Best decision ever. These dogs are incredibly intuitive and intelligent. Perfect family addition. Our friend and her downs sister spent a week with the monks at new skete. the results were remarkable. The dog is full of spunk, but knows how to behave with the downs adult. You have made a wonderful choice...he will steal hearts.

We’re it not for the fur, we would have one. We will stick with cobberdogs.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Gussie ,

Opie is such a cutie!

Thank you so much for sharing photos of him! Its put a smile on my face every time I see his picture.

=)2

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweetie!

I suspect, like diamonds, his looks are quite a distraction!

He's a very lucky pup to have been made a part of a family who obviously love him and will take excellent care of him!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Opie is adorable. His personality reminds me so much of our furbaby.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results