shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my new Mahenge Spinel in the new "Scarlett" halo by CvB

That color!!! :love: Can't wait to see some hand shots!!!

So beautiful!! I saw on her IG and hoped it would end up here! Can't wait for hand shots!

:love::love::love: It reminds of the red dress she wore after she and Rhett got married. "Scarlett...". Perfect.

What a gorgeous stone, Bright Ice! And a regal ring!

Beautiful color, I love it!

Just... no words! Love the juicy red coloring and the impeccable design/execution is the perfect way to showcase it. So stunning I might need to fan myself on the porch with some sweet tea for a while.:appl:

Well I know what I'll be dreaming of tonight. DREAM RING!!!!!!:love:

I just now saw that you posted it!!!:o I had great fun following your stone search all the way to the end with her being set! I am glad you took your time and waited until you found the design idea that you really loved! This ring is perfection, not a single thing would I change! Caysie is amazing as always, and it's SO worth waiting for her heirloom quality pieces! :love::love::love:

Absolutely magnificent!

Gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE the setting!

It's stunning, thanks for sharing!
DK :love::love::love:

HI:

Gorgeous...very elegant!

cheers--Sharon

What a fabulous colour :love:

She looks amazing on you!!! I love the classy and classic look.

What a breathtaking ring! I love the rich color of the mahenge. :lickout:

I saw this on IG and was hoping it belonged to someone here. Your ring is absolutely luscious! The color, the design, everything you chose is just so sublime. Congrats on a beautiful heirloom piece!

It's gorgeous Bright Ice!

Amazing!

@bright ice -

I love the proportions of your ring (to say nothing of the color and workmanship!) do you think you could tell me the size of the side stones on your shank? Most rings I see have smaller sides, and I LOVE the more substantial feel of yours, and I was wondering what size I'd have to get to for it to look like yours.

Any info would be wonderful! Thank you!

@bright ice -

I love the proportions of your ring (to say nothing of the color and workmanship!) do you think you could tell me the size of the side stones on your shank? Most rings I see have smaller sides, and I LOVE the more substantial feel of yours, and I was wondering what size I'd have to get to for it to look like yours.

Any info would be wonderful! Thank you!

@mrs-b I have no idea of their size, I left those details to Caysie. I do love the taper though.

STUNNING!

:lickout:
This popped up on IG yesterday...I gasped when I saw it!

9B079E86-46D2-43BE-BFDC-131337A4A5A7.jpeg
I saw it as well. I get palpitations when I see your exquisite ring! :geek2::love: WOWZA!

Absolutely stunning! Such a beautiful setting for a gorgeous stone!

I saw it yesterday too, and my jaw dropped. Everything about this ring is stunningly perfect!

It's absolutely gorgeous, stunning, and spectacular--I love the color, the presence and the delicate details. Congratulations!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP