shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my mini-upgrade Whoo Hoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

I want to start by saying a special thank you to Lorelei and Stone-cold who were so very nice to advise that this stone would be a winner...and thank you to everyone else who provided helpful advice on that thread.

I will take some pics of my own this weekend along with hand shots but for now here are the lovely pics WF sent me. I want to thank WF as well they were very sweet to me and got the ring done very fast as I did have a deadline and I live outside the US and so I really appreciate that they were so quick and they did a great job with all the details.

Please bear with me I only know how to add one pic at a time....

Bellissima2.52.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful first shot on the flower!!

And the closeups show exactly what I mean when I say that prongs belong in certain points on the stone... ::::swoon::::

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Some info old stone was a 2.044 ACA I SI1 and new stone is a 2.52 ACA J VS1. I find the new stone has a bit more personality and I see much more flashes of color from it than the old one.

Thanks for letting me share!
21.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
THANK YOU miracles! You must be getting excited for your project to be finished!! I have used the the first flower shot as my desktop wallpaper and my cell phone wallpaper LOL

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!! I love the personality that your stone shows in the flower shot! Can''t wait to see handpics!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Really gorgeous! I especially love the basket!
30.gif
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Upgrade! its gorgeous, and love the gallery work
36.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it looks gorgeous! Congrats on the upgrade!

diamond27

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring. That first picture is the best one I''ve ever seen of a ring.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWZERS what a BEAUTY!!! big and beeeeeeautiful. love love love it!!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congrats!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that''s gorgeous! Great size. That''s a "I could be happy for the rest of my life" size :).

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the upgrade! It''s stunning! Love the flower shot.
30.gif

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/7/2009 2:46:50 PM
Author: btrflygrl23
Some info old stone was a 2.044 ACA I SI1 and new stone is a 2.52 ACA J VS1. I find the new stone has a bit more personality and I see much more flashes of color from it than the old one.

Thanks for letting me share!
21.gif
Wonder if the increased flashes are related to either a larger stone or a larger crown angle?

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Are you getting a matching eternity band? If so, do you think the eternity band will flush with your e-ring? Any potential for the melees eating up the prongs of the e-ring?

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! What an amazing ring!! I love it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, wow!!!! Gorgeous diamond, with a gorgeous basket and setting! Congratulations! It''s simply amazing!

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
omg that is a beauty!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
BIG THANKS GOING OUT TO...

Luckyeshe I too noticed the personality showing in that flower shot while I loved my old stone I can honestly say I never saw that facet of its personality during the time I had it.

Tuckins when I initially got the engaged I just had the plain legato head and then I approached WF about adding pave and was really pleased that they could do it easily and it was very affordable as well since it was semi-custom not a complete from scratch custom job

D&T your kind words mean a lot. I think they did a great job on the detail of the basket b/c at the end of the day it is small.

Laila Thanks! I remember you were nice enough to advise before I got this new stone and you were right along with everyone else it was a good move for me I am really, really happy

diamond I LOVE that picture too but must make sure I let everyone know again that it was done by Tim Ewasko from WF

Skip THANKS doll face your good opinion always means so much :)

Tacori THANKS babe! I have been meaning to tell you your avatar pic of your little girl is simply stunning she is going to be a real breathtaking beauty like mom for sure :)

gem thanks and I totally agree with you I have hit my sweet spot for size I can easily be happy from here on out and this stone really speaks to me it has such a great personality it is so true that no 2 stones are ever the same

Sparkly thanks and love your avatar pic great photog skills I only hope I can snap some good ones of my ring this weekend as it will be hard to live up to the images from WF

diamondrnglover thanks for your kind words

Fancy honestly I''m not sure which it is...I don''t think it is b/c it is a larger stone, you may be on to something with it being a larger crown angle. I can dig up the stats on both stones. I think although it was a gorgeous ACA my old stone was maybe a smidge shallow? Not to defamed it of course and I am a novice so pls don''t take anything I am speculating about as fact or coming from a basis of expert knowledge.
Both stones are top quality and anyone would be lucky to own one and I am blessed to own the 2.52.

My plan is to get 2 matching eternity bands for either side of the e-ring. I have talked to WF about the w-bands and they have told me that the bands would sit flush and this comes from more than one SA and they had checked with the production manager and others as well.
I will say I am concerned about exposed melee girdles eating at the metal on my e-ring and the prongs and of the melees in the bands damaging the melees in the e-ring and vice versa and will have to figure something out if this will end up being the case as I LOVE this ring and would never want to damage it in any way nor do I want to damage my w-band. But I would be really disappointed to not be able to have a matching set as I have had my eye on this set since we started talking about getting engaged

chiquitapet THANKS! If I remember correctly you are newly engaged? I''m not sure if I have congratulated you on your thread and if I have not let me say A BIG CONGRATS!!! Best wishes it is an exciting time for sure! Cute kitty by the way

Lauren THANKS your word also means so much my fellow WFlasher
21.gif
I don''t think that''s a word but I''m going to use it anyway LOL!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Lena I was typing my heartfelt thanks as you were responding so didn''t mean to miss you THANKS dear! I am excited to see your new gorgeous earrings WOW they are going to be awesome!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a gorgeous ring! That flower shot is beautiful!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 6:20:44 PM
Author: chiquitapet
WOW!!!! What an amazing ring!! I love it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

chiquita earlier when I thanked you my memory was incorrect you did not just get engaged you just got your gorgeous upgrade for your 5th I knew as I was typing that I was off but I wasn''t sure so I''m sorry for the mix up and a BIG CONGRATS on your lovely upgrade it is killer
21.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Diamond*Dana thanks so much!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
If this is a MINI Upgrade, what does your "regular" upgrade look like?

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Sizzle you are too funny I just meant mini because I had a 2.044 before and in terms of size it was only 0.5mm that I went up and prior to my doing it some PSers told me that it wasn''t likely that I would see a huge difference on my finger but that there was a chance I would. I do see a difference and never meant to minimize how lucky I was to be able to upgrade I certainly didn''t mean mini as in insignificant or anything sorry if I was a bit silly with my choice of words...

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous!! What a wonderful upgrade, can''t wait to see hand-shots!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful upgrade! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results