shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my 2.06 E VS2 and wedding band upgrade

skydiamond88

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

Nothing is more exciting than receiving your long awaited engagement ring upgrade.

So here is mine. I've been waiting for an upgrade for at least some months before I finally saw her, fell in love and decided on her. It's a 2.06 E and put in a custom platinum solitaire ring that is set in a thin, simple setting. I call her Hope

IMG_0684.JPG

And from the side: IMG_0687.JPG

I used to wear it on its own as my bvlgari B zero1 wedding band is too bulky and can't be stacked together. Just a few days ago I went to cartier and saw a beautiful wedding band from their cactus collection that adds some romance and femininity when stack together with my engagement ring. I call her Love.

So here it is, Hope and Love, both an upgrade thanks to my super loving husband

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0711.JPG

Thanks for letting me share

Attachments

• IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Both fit so well together!! Congrats!!

skydiamond88

Rough_Rock
Thank you @Matthews1127 @ac117 @Orchids0926 @icy_jade @foxinsox @Dancing Fire @Queenie60

I am so so happy with Hope and she has been a little distraction to me as I spend quite sometime just admiring its sparkle and fire every now and then

Wanted to ask your opinion whether the engagement ring looks nicer worn on its own or stacked with the wedding band? I'm so indecisive so sometimes I stack them together and feel they are so pretty together, sometimes I feel that Hope looks larger on its own hence needs her own time and attention

Last edited:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love everything about this set! Your diamond is gorgeous, the setting is perfectly executed and, darn you, I’m now going to have to check out that Cartier band because it is toooooooo cute!!! :kiss2:

IMO, you don’t have to choose if they look better together or separate because they hold their own either way. Have fun mixing it up!

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your upgrade is breathtaking. Love your Cartier band and it’s so cute and beautiful!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them together, or separate. Either way, they’re gorgeous.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky lady! They are both beautiful! If I were you, I'd get a slim, plain wedding ring to pair with it on the days you feel you want to swap things around a bit?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings - and I second Alex about a plain wedding band to wear with the engagement ring on days you just want a simpler look. Together or apart they look beautiful!

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful. I’d wear it with a plain band or a very narrow diamond one. But that’s just my opinion. I don’t dislike Hope and Love together but I’d prefer to let Hope shine and take centre stage. Enjoy your fabulous bling.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope and Love are both beautiful! They pair great together and are versatile as well, enjoy!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! Would you mind posting some more profile shots of your engagement ring, that setting looks beautiful!

Also I think both stacked and unstacked both look perfect! Do whatever your heart fancies!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both rings are gorgeous! I'll echo the others...I'd wear a band with the e-ring, but you can certainly have multiple styles of bands! I do think the Cartier ring would be fine worn alone, but I wouldn't wear a solitaire diamond alone after being married. For another thing, my diamond ring stays in position better when I wear a band with it and doesn't fall to the side.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Gorgeousness! :love: Wear them however makes you happy!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wowwwwww, a 2 carat+ E? Stunning. And the new band is gorgeous!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone! You've put together a beautiful set!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your set is absolutely beautiful and it looks so perfect on your hand! Your solitaire is a true classic that can stand the test of time (with a gorgeous stone to boot!), and I love the Cartier cactus band as well! Congratulations on your upgrade, and enjoy!!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your Ering is gorgeous and looks great with your new band. It would also look beautiful wit h a thin plain platinum band as well. It's always fun to have options!!!:twisted2:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very nice! Enjoy!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to look at your gorgeous set! When you have a chance, please post more details about your beautiful stone, and let us know your finger size as well. And of course, feel free to post more photos! Thanks again for sharing your upgrade, and enjoy!! :love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY nice set! I agree that adding a plain band would help you change things up and give you another look. :D

Also be sure that the diamonds in the band aren't cutting into the metal of the e ring. If they are add a very thin spacer to keep them apart.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love these rings together! The main ring is classic and elegant, and the cartier band is so beautiful, i'd wear them together all the time, and I normally don't wear a band with my ring. Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results