shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing Legato Sleeklines w/ ACA Princess Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What a BEAUTIFUL princess cut stone and I just love that setting, especially for princess cuts!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - love it!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! The reason I asked is because your ACA and mine look very similar, so I wanted to see your ASET and IS just out of curiosity.

Yay for ACA princesses!
36.gif

legatogirl

Rough_Rock
jstar-your stone is beautiful! I agree-yay for the ACA princess cuts! I feel like the pics I''ve posted show way more color than my stone actually has just due to poor lighting but I swear I can''t get great pics when I take it into the sunlight b/c there is so much FIRE that that is all that it seems to capture...not a bad problem to have I figure! Thanks for sharing your own princess!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I really don''t have any good pics of my stone because my digital camera is severely outdated and can''t take decent macro shots. The only good ones I have are through a loupe. As for color, I agree...the camera and some lighting make them look yellower than they really are. But under better lighting, I actually just compared mine to my future SIL''s non-ideal F princess, and my I looked exactly the same color. I would never have known it''s an I. There''s nothing like a well-cut princess!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results