carat
color
clarity

Introducing “Summer” my 2.78 vs2 I color ACA

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great choice...I love everything about your set!

cheers--Sharon

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I can’t keep up with you! Your collection keeps expanding and all your pieces are so exquisite! Can you post a family shot? How do you plan to rotate them?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, what a beautiful diamond in a great size! I am getting DSS with all you girls who are getting 2.5+ ct diamonds! :lol: I have not seen that setting before, and I really do love it! I love the prong placement, especially! And I am also a huge fan of Tiffany wedding bands! So you did extremely well! I am really happy you were able to keep Libby, too! Are you going to make a pendant or perhaps a three stone ring???

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!. IMO, nothing is more beautiful than a classic solitaire ! :love::love:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Summer Fling is absolutely beautiful!!!! Shes a perfect size on your finger and perfection with your tiffany band. I'm so happy for you and cheers to much joy and love!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! I can’t keep up with you! Your collection keeps expanding and all your pieces are so exquisite! Can you post a family shot? How do you plan to rotate them?
Thank you @nala! I’m waiting for Ashlee to be finished..I’ll update it in “How many engagement type rings do you have?” I’ll have four diamond engagement rings then not counting my cluster ring.. :) That will be it for me!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh, what a beautiful diamond in a great size! I am getting DSS with all you girls who are getting 2.5+ ct diamonds! :lol: I have not seen that setting before, and I really do love it! I love the prong placement, especially! And I am also a huge fan of Tiffany wedding bands! So you did extremely well! I am really happy you were able to keep Libby, too! Are you going to make a pendant or perhaps a three stone ring???
Thank you @diamondseeker2006! I’m going to keep Libby in her new setting. I struggled for a long time to get it right. I love it now. I may in the far distant future make her a three stone..but I’m really enjoying her reset very much.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Summer Fling is absolutely beautiful!!!! Shes a perfect size on your finger and perfection with your tiffany band. I'm so happy for you and cheers to much joy and love!
Thank you @bling_dream19! I wish the same for you in your new marriage!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

Great choice...I love everything about your set!

cheers--Sharon
Thank you @canuk-gal! I had the Tiffany Embrace a long time...I just hoped it would go well with Summer..I was happy when she did!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s absolutly
6C8467FD-C62F-4A2E-BE2A-55AB5BBD721B.jpeg

I love the setting as well, it pairs perfectly with your Tiffany Embrace.
Thank you @Weecam! I’m happy I get to wear my Tiffany band more often now!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
AMAZING diamond and size! I love it.

Did you make any changes to the setting or is this how it comes? It is quite the perfect solitaire for me.
Thank you Jrj! No..It is just the way they sell it. I debated about making claw prongs but just decided to just get it as is. I’m happy I did because they are petite and blend in with the sparkle.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean Summer Fling is absolutely gorgeous! Your ACA is quite a sparkler and looks perfect in that setting. Love your band as well.
Thank you @marcy! It was good luck that I also like the setting. I thought of it as temporary but I just love it. If and when I upgrade I will get the same one. It’s so comfortable and pretty too!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

jen2mc

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! I was just looking at this setting and was trying to do a search to see if anyone had gotten it. I love it! I wonder if they’d do the yellow gold with white gold prongs... just lovely! Enjoy!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and ring, congrats on your upgrade!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning! I was just looking at this setting and was trying to do a search to see if anyone had gotten it. I love it! I wonder if they’d do the yellow gold with white gold prongs... just lovely! Enjoy!
Thank you @jen2mc! It sounds like something they could do. It doesn’t hurt to ask..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's a stunner, and I love the setting!!

jen2mc

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @jen2mc! It sounds like something they could do. It doesn’t hurt to ask..

I will for sure! Do you have photos posted anywhere or just the video?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will for sure! Do you have photos posted anywhere or just the video?

@jen2mc I only took a few photos...but they’re pretty much the same as what you see on the video...They have pretty good photos on the Whiteflash site...If there’s something you want to see close up..I’ll take a pic of it tomorrow for you. I can’t recommend this setting enough...I was planning on having David Klass make a setting when I upgrade...but I love this so much I’ll get it again in 18k white gold when I'm done.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic upgrade. It’s beautiful!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!! It's beauteeeefull!!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Garnetgirl Thank you so much!
@Gussie Thank you! Your gorgeous ACA was one of the reasons I went with Whiteflash. I loved your story about your upgrade and your new setting..It was meant to be!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is gorgeous Mamabean!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results