shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduce Myself - A Lurker no more!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/17/2008 8:01:41 PM
Author: Shay37
Your new ring is really beautiful. I also love, love, love the pendant.

shay
HI:

Ditto--well done!

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love both the pendant and the ring! I am another one who finally gave up my original yg rings for platinum for our 30th anniversary! I am so glad I did!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Great story, great necklace, and wonderful new rings. Congratulations to both of you on 25 wonderful years.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

winchester8

Rough_Rock
What a wonderful story! Your necklace really highlights the diamonds, it''s so beautiful. And your ring is absolutely gorgeous. Just perfect. Congratulations!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow - perfect everything: gorgeous re-set necklace, FANTASTIC upgraded new ring, and adorable (rescued - I love it!) doggie - thanks for sharing everything and congratulations
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Your upgrade is beautiful and I love the heart in the gallery! It''s perfect! And your hubby FORCING you to get a 2ct?!?!? Again, PERFECT! Congratulations on 25 years! Can''t wait to see what he does in another 25 years (or less)!!!
31.gif
Seriously, you have a great man and a great ring.

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
The necklace is the best reset of an old piece I have EVER SEEN. Absolutely astonishing! You did so well with that - I am just floored! And if that wasn''t enough, hubby forced you to sport a 2ct rock! You must feel like you are dreaming! Both pieces are stunning!
36.gif

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats on the upgrading and recycling! everything looks fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results