shape
carat
color
clarity

InStyle Celebrity Weddings Tonight!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
i actually got DH to watch this with me and we both cracked up when Jason Priestly and his wife were serenaded "Close to You" by the carpenters...that was our wedding song!!!!
9.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2006 11:59:14 AM
Author: moon river
MelissaSue I think Lifetime shows the reruns of the InStlye Weddings shows. If I hear anything I''ll let you know.

GingerBcookie-How dare your FI interrupt such an important show!!!
11.gif
Anyway, Tiffany''s FI gave her a book he had illustrated showing their entire relationship. Their 1st date they talked for hours and the book showed(split page) him driving home thinking of her and her swooning against the door thinking of him(and the cat saying who cares-feed me
9.gif
) and the book detailed all the significant events in their relationship and on the last page was a cartoon character of him on bended knee w/a ring proposing
39.gif
SSSSOOOOOO sweet!!!
Thanks moon river! That is soooooooooo cute! Now I remeber seeing the pics of the book flash across the screen as I was only able to half pay attn. he called me on purpose too, cuz he knew I was watching and that it would annoy me......... boys
38.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I remember Tiffani back in junior high when she was a model in Teen magazine! I wish she left herself as a brunette, although she looks beautiful in any color hair. We saw her 90210 costars, but didn't she invite her Saved By the Bell cast? WHERE WAS SCREECH?!

The special was very cute, just wished it lasted longer to get more in detail about each wedding.

My favorite ring was Alannis Morisette's ring with the pink diamond accents. I thought it was very unique looking with the huge emerald and reminded me of KittenKat's ring here on PS.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2006 10:39:22 PM
Author: Jelly
I remember Tiffani back in junior high when she was a model in Teen magazine! I wish she left herself as a brunette, although she looks beautiful in any color hair. We saw her 90210 costars, but didn''t she invite her Saved By the Bell cast? WHERE WAS SCREECH?!

The special was very cute, just wished it lasted longer to get more in detail about each wedding.
lol...i was thinking the same thing. i like her as a brunette better. and as i was watching her wedding, it flsahed through my head..."awwww...she isn''t marrying zach!" lol...waht a SBTB dork i am!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m not sure if the link was posted yet, but here is the link to the poll for the rings featured on last night''s show... (Thanks Squeaksluv!!!
2.gif
)

InStyle Weddings Ring Poll

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
On this poll they had Nicole Richie''s ring. They omitted it from the show last night. Is she still married?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Nicole never made it down the aisle... she and her fiance called off their engagement in December.
6.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Ahh, no wonder they took her ring out.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2006 1:37:30 AM
Author: Jelly
On this poll they had Nicole Richie''s ring. They omitted it from the show last night. Is she still married?

~Some info about Nicole''s ring...I wanted to know the cost of her ring. I have heard everything from $10,000-$80,000. I e-mailed the designer of her ring (Nancy Davis) and I was told that the cost of the ring is $9,000... just a little update!! The link to the designer''s website is below, and Nicole''s ring is featured in the collection.
2.gif

Peace and Love Jewelry

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2006 9:43:13 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
i actually got DH to watch this with me and we both cracked up when Jason Priestly and his wife were serenaded ''Close to You'' by the carpenters...that was our wedding song!!!!
9.gif
I about died during that part because I love, love, LOVE The Barenaked Ladies! If you''ve ever seen their VH1 Behind the Music, my father and I and my friend and her now husband are all over the front row of the concert they keep showing - about 6-7 times!

Ahhhh, memories.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results