shape
carat
color
clarity

InStyle Celebrity Weddings Tonight!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s that time again!!!! ABC will be airing a one-hour special highlighting the year''s best weddings, and a couple of follow-up interviews. Couples that will be featured in tonight''s special will be Jason Priestly and Naomi Lowde, Bobby Flay and Stephanie March, Sarah Wynter and Dan Peres, and my personal favorite Tiffani Thiessen and Brady Smith. Also, follow-up interviews with LeAnn Rimes and Rob Thomas. Behind the Scenes look at the weddings of Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, Heidi Klum and Seal, and Sandra Bullock and Jesse James. I just can''t wait to see the bling!!! The special will air tonight on ABC at 9pm/8pm C. Check your local listings for details!!
2.gif

InStyle Celebrity Weddings

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
OOOHHH I can''t wait!!! From the looks of the previews this will be the best one yet!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the heads up bling!! I love watching those shows!!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Hehehehe, I already put it in my calendar when another thread mentioned it a while ago! Much to my fiance''s dismay...
12.gif

koko

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the reminder, I''ll be there
36.gif
. I saw a commercial for it about a week ago & had forgotten!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stephanie March''s e-ring and emerald eternity band combo is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!! You must must must pause your communal Tivo''s & pay respect

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Deco you are too funny!!
2.gif
Waaaaaaah!! I wish I had Tivo!!!!
39.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
THANKS for the heads up! The DVR will be set once I get home!

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the warning! I will definitely Tivo! I love pausing for the rings/dresses I like. I''m sure my BF will just love this...
Oh well, I may have to watch this one on my own time. But I can''t wait!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot wait.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, my husband will probably roll his eyes till they stick to the back of his head! I guess I will have to Tivo it so I can watch it during my lunch break tomorrow without interruption (and FF through all the commercials!) Thanks for the reminder!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
My tiVo''s been set since last week...and this is a show Greg will definitely not watch with me!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am becoming a serial Tivo ring stalker. I must have spent 45 minutes the other day pausing & "slowing" a Rachael Ray episode to see if her brand new wedding band was channel set or prong set eternity!!!! (yellow gold, ladies, take note) Now THAT''s dedication!

Lisa Rinna on Dancing with the Stars has some kinda biggie, can''t get a close look ... and Tia Carrerre, though she doesn''t wear it while dancing, in the interviews had a HUNK of a 4+ carat round. WOWZA.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha deco tivo is the best for ring stalking !!! i do that all the time on my soap operas when they do closeups of the hand or something! of course i think those things are fake on the soaps since they typically are not that sparkly!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to confess we really don''t have "Tivo," we have the direct TV version, and it''s called "DVR." Saying "Tivo" is so much easier, LOL! (I mean, say it to yourself--"I''m gonna DVR that show" rather than, "I''m gonna Tivo that show!") Sometimes I catch myself still referring to it as "taping" something!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
It''s on, it''s on! So exciting already!
3.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I''m studying right now, but my boyfriend is taping it for me (how sweet!!) I got my InStyle magazine this weekend and it had a special spread of all the celebrities that will be featured in the show tonight and articles about them/their wedding/their rings/etc... I so enjoyed it.. I hope that the special has some different information in it and it''s not just a repeat of the magazine.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
YAY I picked the ring that won the poll...the 3 stone that Matt damon gave his wife is gorgeous and classic!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/30/2006 10:05:48 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
YAY I picked the ring that won the poll...the 3 stone that Matt damon gave his wife is gorgeous and classic!
I liked the one belonging to Alannis Morrisete and Rebecca Romain''s though I wounder how close to the real thing each was. I know the picture of Heidi Klum''s and Sandra Bullock''s were a bit off mark. I LOVED Jason Priestly''s surprise fireworks display and Tiffany Theissan''s proposal was SOOOO romantic. I didn''t like all the olive braches she had for the reception though. OVERKILL!!! A little dab would have done it. Also, she said a friend introduced them. I thought they met in drug rehab
23.gif
And I drooled over Sandra Bullocks dress.(hope she has a good dry cleaner)
1.gif

Wonder how many of these couples will still be together by the next InStyle special. The way things are going in tinsel town these days you never know.

Jesse66

Rough_Rock
is there anyway you guys can post pictures of the rings??

TxBlonde

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/30/2006 8:00:10 PM
Author: decodelighted
I am becoming a serial Tivo ring stalker. I must have spent 45 minutes the other day pausing & ''slowing'' a Rachael Ray episode to see if her brand new wedding band was channel set or prong set eternity!!!! (yellow gold, ladies, take note) Now THAT''s dedication!

Lisa Rinna on Dancing with the Stars has some kinda biggie, can''t get a close look ... and Tia Carrerre, though she doesn''t wear it while dancing, in the interviews had a HUNK of a 4+ carat round. WOWZA.

I Love Rachel Ray! I want to be a good cook like her....workin on it. I too have been on the lookout for her rings

As far as the Instyle I had to meet a friend for dinner but I did record it and will watch tomorrow! Can''t wait!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/30/2006 11:30:36 PM
Author: moon river
Date: 1/30/2006 10:05:48 PM

Author: PunchNPie75

I liked the one belonging to Alannis Morrisete and Rebecca Romain''s though I wounder how close to the real thing each was. I know the picture of Heidi Klum''s and Sandra Bullock''s were a bit off mark. I LOVED Jason Priestly''s surprise fireworks display and Tiffany Theissan''s proposal was SOOOO romantic. I didn''t like all the olive braches she had for the reception though. OVERKILL!!! A little dab would have done it. Also, she said a friend introduced them. I thought they met in drug rehab
23.gif

And I drooled over Sandra Bullocks dress.(hope she has a good dry cleaner)
1.gif

Wonder how many of these couples will still be together by the next InStyle special. The way things are going in tinsel town these days you never know.

OMG I LOOVVEEEDD Tiffany Theissan''s proposal. The art was fantastic!!!!!

It was fun to watch the show because the people they picked are not your typical "in your face" celebs, they all just seemed like normal people and seeing them on a very "real" day in their lives just made you look at them like, oh, they are just normal people who happen to be famous too. :)

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
I missed Instyle Celebrity Weddings.. My mom and I were out doing wedding/house stuff and we got back just in time to catch the very end of it..
7.gif
Sometimes they put it on a cable channel afterwards.. right?

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
GAH!!! My FI called me during the part where Tiffany THiessen was talking about the proposal so I missed it! Darn boy!
29.gif
9.gif
Somebody tell me?

OMG iam sooooooo in
30.gif
LOVE
30.gif
with sandra bullocks dress. Not at all what I thougn she would choose. I LOVE IT. LOVE IT.

have i aid it enough? I LOVE IT.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
MelissaSue I think Lifetime shows the reruns of the InStlye Weddings shows. If I hear anything I''ll let you know.

GingerBcookie-How dare your FI interrupt such an important show!!!
11.gif
Anyway, Tiffany''s FI gave her a book he had illustrated showing their entire relationship. Their 1st date they talked for hours and the book showed(split page) him driving home thinking of her and her swooning against the door thinking of him(and the cat saying who cares-feed me
9.gif
) and the book detailed all the significant events in their relationship and on the last page was a cartoon character of him on bended knee w/a ring proposing
39.gif
SSSSOOOOOO sweet!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
hmmmm...here''s kinda a sucky pic of it. It loooked much better on TV and the details were beautiful. I love the bodice with all the layers and the pleated hem...sigh...I came so close to buying a dress witha pleated hem (a Liancarlo, the one Lovey actually wore) but too bad for a BEE-ATCH of a sales lady who got me so mad I refused to let her earn any comminssion of of me
29.gif
. Grrr... oh well. I think the dress is just so romantic and perfect for a garden wedding. Is the design even available? I bet someone''s copied it somewhere!

wedding_people_03.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved Sandra''s dress too, that hem was to DIE FOR and the beautiful detailing on it was divine! I also really liked Tiffani''s dress, it suited her so well, she''s such a cutie!

Out of the rings, I liked the Heidi one the best but who knows how close that is to the ''real one''....one thing that seeemed weird was that Jerry OConnell gave RR a 5c diamond in a Simon G white gold setting? Wonder why not platinum.

I actually loved Tiffani''s olive branch ideas and the cake was such a cutie with them all over..it definitely did look natural. But Heidi and Seal''s amazing bright Mexican wedding was my favorite I think!

I hate that this show is aired what? Once a year (or is it twice?) and it''s only an HOUR long? Come on InStyle!! Give us more goods and more RINGS!

When I was playing it, Greg goes ''didn''t you see this already'' and I said ''no this is a new one, it''s annual'' and he was like ''OMG why??''

Men!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t get to watch the whole thing but I loved Tiffany''s dress and her cake was great. I also wish it were on more often than twice a year. I always look forward to watching it. I also thought LeAnne Ryhmes and her hubby were cute.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I liked Tiffani''s story and the wedding was lovely. I laughed outloud when she said the texas groomsmen drank all the beer before the salads were served and they had to make a beer run
9.gif
. I also thought it was cool that Jason Priestly''s wife planned their wedding by herself and the fireworks he surprised her with was really sweet.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha i loved that part too MrsS about the beer run, such an elegant wedding and there are all the Texas boys drinking all the beer! too cute.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results