shape
carat
color
clarity

Independent appraiser claiming that lab grown diamond is not a real diamond and refusing to appraise it!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alright, I'm back to update this thread, because the most unbelievable thing happened today!!!!!
After all the above saga, I had my beautiful diamond set in a Tiffany style setting, which was custom made by my jeweler ( the one who discovered the laser inscription in the first place and helped me when the so called appraiser treated me so poorly).
During all this time I didn't contact IGI in order to arrange for a printed copy of the original grading report.
Well, this afternoon DH came back home from the gym, holding an envelope with my name in his hands. I opened it and found the grading report of my diamond inside !!!!! I am not kidding!!!!!

I'm posting proof!!!!!

AirBrush_20231207130819.jpg

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Alright, I'm back to update this thread, because the most unbelievable thing happened today!!!!!
After all the above saga, I had my beautiful diamond set in a Tiffany style setting, which was custom made by my jeweler ( the one who discovered the laser inscription in the first place and helped me when the so called appraiser treated me so poorly).
During all this time I didn't contact IGI in order to arrange for a printed copy of the original grading report.
Well, this afternoon DH came back home from the gym, holding an envelope with my name in his hands. I opened it and found the grading report of my diamond inside !!!!! I am not kidding!!!!!

I'm posting proof!!!!!

AirBrush_20231207130819.jpg

What a delightful surprise! Thank you for the update, this has been an interesting journey.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results