shape
carat
color
clarity

Incoming "Crisscut" type solitaire

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Woooooow..would you look at her!!! Beautiful.

Who cuts moissys like this? I'd love to know.

I use antique diamond jewel on Etsy to create some of my rings. Their quality is beautiful and their pricing is much better than the other vendors I’ve gotten quotes from (popular named ones anyway). You could try them.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
What a great find! I absolutely love this, looks to be a beautifully performing stone and the ring is really pretty.

Thank you, diamondhoarder.I do think it performs well. Not as brilliant as a RB but a different look that I enjoy. I am considering a reset in the future that would create a 3 stone look. I've had a big buy year, so need to cool it or a while, before I set off on new projects.

Darn, none available!

Oh no. The inventory seems to be shared across several platforms. Hopefully more show up soon. I have picked up a rose cut in Ritani's lab inventory too. Inventory seems to come and go. Their prices are usually pretty competitive.

How did I miss this gorgeous ring? It's fabulous and it has us all running to the Ritani website. Where, as posted above, there are none left. Shrewd move, MMtwo.
Awe, thanks Ibrakeforpossums! Sorry about the empty inventory - I hope more come in for all who want them.

What an absolutely cool ring
Thanks!

Oh wow that looks great! It looks like it performs well!
I've been happy - it does seem to perform very well. I don't see any window facets, all seem bright and reflective with varied "on and off" reflections across the stone.

I appreciate the kind comments!
I may try for another video in different lighting.

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Very very cool! Congrats!!

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
Who cuts moissys like this? I'd love to know.

Diamondresnu cuts them like this, and possibly Goldenbirdjewelry has started offering them in moissanite too. I have seen this cut offered in his sister lab diamond shop, Orous jewelry on Etsy.

Glittergirl2

Rough_Rock
I guess I do not know what to search for on Ritani because I cannot find this cut. So beautiful

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Old thread I know. . . do they still have these cuts on the Ritani site?

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Yes, https://www.ritani.com/collections/asscher-cut-lab-grown-diamonds?q=length_width_ratio%3E=1.1&length_width_ratio%3C=1.6&sort=price%7C1&irclickid=0MKxrSU7WxyNTw-XC-XH80r6UkA3UzWjQ39ZzI0&adid=617224&campaignid=10040&partnerid=1723624&partnername=PriceScope&sharedid=&irgwc=1

They are buried with the Asschers - but look for "more filters" with length * width 1.4 or more.

Also, I have this one for sale on LT, and for far less than these stones.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, https://www.ritani.com/collections/asscher-cut-lab-grown-diamonds?q=length_width_ratio%3E=1.1&length_width_ratio%3C=1.6&sort=price%7C1&irclickid=0MKxrSU7WxyNTw-XC-XH80r6UkA3UzWjQ39ZzI0&adid=617224&campaignid=10040&partnerid=1723624&partnername=PriceScope&sharedid=&irgwc=1

They are buried with the Asschers - but look for "more filters" with length * width 1.4 or more.

Also, I have this one for sale on LT, and for far less than these stones.

Thanks! So the search comes back with thumbnails that look like asschers and I didn't click on them. That's misleading

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! So the search comes back with thumbnails that look like asschers and I didn't click on them. That's misleading

Ritani always had a fake picture of the type, but these are one-off cuts without their own home, if you click some are criss-cross cut. If you increase the LxW filter, you will get almost all of this cut, as asschers are usually square.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results