shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Criss-cross needs a new home

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

elizat

Ideal_Rock
This is such a fun stone. I think it would look great set east west in a flush bezel.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This is such a fun stone. I think it would look great set east west in a flush bezel.

It would be a perfect size for an East West - I think 7.4mm across.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Reduced - 1,350 (e-ring only)

crisscross_1.jpg

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have any natural light videos?

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
@hoofbeats95 Yes, in the thread

Let me know if you want more.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Removed listing for now, I may just reset.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Darn it - I'm interested!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
802D3669-E9E0-46F9-8391-17118E4977F3.jpeg B7EE80B9-049B-4A85-9438-99BF0A25FC3E.jpeg A4CEB761-14CA-43C4-892C-01A17E04FFF2.jpeg 60DADC70-BAE0-41DF-87B6-5400E7E17BC5.jpeg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Obviously I am on the fence. The stone is great, but I want more bling, side stones, something.

And I also dislike the iphone 13 for macro photography. I could do better with chalk on a sidewalk.

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a gorgeous stone, I can see why you would be on the fence.

I have an IPhone 11 Pro and I too have a hard time with macro shots. Someone needs to design a phone with diamond photography in mind!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
It’s a gorgeous stone, I can see why you would be on the fence.

I have an IPhone 11 Pro and I too have a hard time with macro shots. Someone needs to design a phone with diamond photography in mind!

Thank you @YadaYadaYada, argh, but I would be so happy to have a PSer who likes it enjoy it too.

I am trying to downsize, to sleeken my collection, to get to only 2 or 3 e-rings. But when I wear this cut, I really enjoy it.

However, I also like the novelty of a new stone, and enjoying a new cut. I have several more cuts I want to cycle through, and I cannot have all of them, at once. :D
. See, I want them all, and also be responsible in my hoarding. Also, not be such a magpie. Also, I want a sapphire band from NutellaKitty. *sigh*.

I'm a mess.

I wonder if the new Samsung series will have a better micro lens.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I get it, I’m constantly thinking I’m done and then I spot something and “have to have it.” I appreciate wanting to downsize and get to a more manageable amount. In fact I was looking at things yesterday, pulled all my rings out and thought, nope can’t part with anything here and put it all back.

The struggle is real.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I get it, I’m constantly thinking I’m done and then I spot something and “have to have it.” I appreciate wanting to downsize and get to a more manageable amount. In fact I was looking at things yesterday, pulled all my rings out and thought, nope can’t part with anything here and put it all back.

The struggle is real.

I have to say though, in the past several years, your collection has grown to such a lovely assortment of jewelry! Letting go can be quite challenging.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say though, in the past several years, your collection has grown to such a lovely assortment of jewelry! Letting go can be quite challenging.

Thank you, it’s definitely a first world problem. The logical side of me says you wear basically the same rings all the time, so you don’t need all of these. Then the jewelry hoarder side comes out and talks me out of being rational.

So if you keep this your plan is to reset into maybe a three stone? What cut would the side stones be? It’s such a unique cut, I wouldn’t know what direction to go in.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
It would be great in a halo with a contrasting cut or maybe even color.
I could see it with royal blue sapphire sides of some sort - maybe traps. It is such a bright white stone.
Another 3-stone idea is triangular diamond baguettes facing east west for more contrast.
:) so many options.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @YadaYadaYada, argh, but I would be so happy to have a PSer who likes it enjoy it too.

I am trying to downsize, to sleeken my collection, to get to only 2 or 3 e-rings. But when I wear this cut, I really enjoy it.

However, I also like the novelty of a new stone, and enjoying a new cut. I have several more cuts I want to cycle through, and I cannot have all of them, at once. :D
. See, I want them all, and also be responsible in my hoarding. Also, not be such a magpie. Also, I want a sapphire band from NutellaKitty. *sigh*.

I'm a mess.

I wonder if the new Samsung series will have a better micro lens.

I just looked up her. She used to be a regular member here, right? It looks like her sapphires are at least blue rather than dark navy. The stones in her pictures have some pretty color if that's how they actually appear in person.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I just looked up her. She used to be a regular member here, right? It looks like her sapphires are at least blue rather than dark navy. The stones in her pictures have some pretty color if that's how they actually appear in person.

She was around at one time.
I am charmed by this (one of the v bands) - which would look GREAT with this crisscut :D
Screenshot 2023-02-05 154913.png

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I have it in my cart and have been telling my husband I am very good because I have not bought it...yet.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The struggle is real.

The bold is my life. Lol

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs maybe we should name it PS syndrome lol! I’m kind of lucky that I mainly focus on rings, I can’t even imagine having collections of rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings. That would be serious trouble!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I cycle between jewelry, watches and jade. It is painful. Sometimes I just stay away from PS for a while, trying to "be good". I don't wear much jewelry anyhow, One ring (wedding) a jade bracelet and or watch, earrings and one necklace. I need less, not more.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I'd love to see a video of the criss cut it it's "sparkliest" environment.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @hoofbeats95 , this cut is much like its step-cut cousin the emerald cut. You will see movement, but the fire aspect is much less.

You are welcome to look at my attempts at flashes :)
Where is Costco when I need it?

Thanks so much! I was curious how it compares to an emerald cut. I need to research how to choose an emerald. I'd like to get a lab grown one - but I don't know anything about the stats to look for. Thanks for sharing all those videos! That is genuinely a lovely stone and a very cool cut.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @hoofbeats95, good luck with your emerald search! I don't know about the perfect emerald stats either. One small detail is no windowing in the center of the cut. That's the end of my expertise :)

Mamaofmany

Rough_Rock
Still open to offers? Is the setting Platinum? Size?

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Setting is 14k, size 6.75....possibly so, please reach out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results