shape
carat
color
clarity

Inclusions in an EC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kinger

Rough_Rock
What do you guys think about the following remarks on the inclusions of a BEAUTIFUL e vs2 EC I saw yesterday?

"The comments section states "Pinpoints are not shown. Surface graining is not shown." Whenever there is something in the diamond that, if they put it on the plot, would not give an accurate overall picture of the diamond, they will leave it off the plot and put it under comments. Graining is never put on the plot as one can only see it at certain angles at high magnification. The pinpoints might be directly below another inclusion that, on a 2 dimensional drawing, cannot be included. The inclusions, I feel, are not eye visible. The largest inclusion is near the corner. If it were in the center, perhaps it would be more visible to the naked eye. Don''t hesitate to come in again to examine it more closely."

-- local jeweler

princesslover

Rough_Rock
I''d say run back and get it!!

If it''s a vs1 and you''ve seen it for yourself and say it''s beautiful - what more do you need?!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2005 1:29:24 PM
Author:Kinger
What do you guys think about the following remarks on the inclusions of a BEAUTIFUL e vs2 EC I saw yesterday?

''The comments section states ''Pinpoints are not shown. Surface graining is not shown.'' Whenever there is something in the diamond that, if they put it on the plot, would not give an accurate overall picture of the diamond, they will leave it off the plot and put it under comments. Graining is never put on the plot as one can only see it at certain angles at high magnification. The pinpoints might be directly below another inclusion that, on a 2 dimensional drawing, cannot be included. The inclusions, I feel, are not eye visible. The largest inclusion is near the corner. If it were in the center, perhaps it would be more visible to the naked eye. Don''t hesitate to come in again to examine it more closely.''

-- local jeweler
sounds very reasonable to me and on par for a vs2--i just bought an EC d vs2 with some inclusions and such off to the sides and it doesnt affect the beauty one iota

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results