shape
carat
color
clarity

In the market for a 9+ ct lg tennis bracelet?

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I just saw this on IG.. what a great price..

14K White Gold Lab Grown Diamond Tennis Bracelet - 9.40 carats
$3100

I've never seen one that high a carat for that low a price..thats a good deal.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
It is a great deal. Alex very fairly prices his earth-mined and lab-grown diamonds. I'm anxiously awaiting for mine to be finished. I needed a slightly longer length.

@DAF did you preorder yours? How do you go about doing that? I msg MJ about the preoder/custom order but my understanding is that I can't and I will need to wait for any tennis bracelet to arrive prior purchase. Maybe my command of English is bad and hence, there is a misunderstanding on my part.

Last edited:

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had asked Alex Park last July for a tennis bracelet in a longer length and he said it would be awhile because his bench was super busy. I brought it up again in December, asking if I was still in the que, as everyone was selling tennis bracelets on IG, and apparently he had forgotten. I said no rush, just get me in the que. He said he had to figure out how to do the extra length. Several days later I get an Instagram message pic of alot of small diamonds in a baggie, and I asked if they were for me, and he said yes. Within two weeks after that, I received video of the finished bracelet (it was a Friday), and within a few days, I had the bracelet in hand, or should I say "on wrist". The white gold bracelet itself is heavier weight than the ones you may have seen on Instagram. The MMDs are 20 points each, white as snow, and all well cut. It's 9.64 cts.
I love it.

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
I had asked Alex Park last July for a tennis bracelet in a longer length and he said it would be awhile because his bench was super busy. I brought it up again in December, asking if I was still in the que, as everyone was selling tennis bracelets on IG, and apparently he had forgotten. I said no rush, just get me in the que. He said he had to figure out how to do the extra length. Several days later I get an Instagram message pic of alot of small diamonds in a baggie, and I asked if they were for me, and he said yes. Within two weeks after that, I received video of the finished bracelet (it was a Friday), and within a few days, I had the bracelet in hand, or should I say "on wrist". The white gold bracelet itself is heavier weight than the ones you may have seen on Instagram. The MMDs are 20 points each, white as snow, and all well cut. It's 9.64 cts.
I love it.

Have you shared pics yet? I bet it's a thrill to wear :)

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pics!!!!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I love it.

Oh dear.. How could u do this to us.. Ending your post with a cliff hanger... Without posting the juicy photos...?!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Unable to edit..repost again..

Oh dear.. How could u do this to us.. Ending your post with a cliff hanger... Without posting the juicy photos...? Could you share with us some photos? Thank you!

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
+1 pics please

Number 17

Rough_Rock
What‘s the website or IG page for this jeweler? Thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results