Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Healing vibes across the miles.

kind regards--Sharon

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All things considered, this is excellent news! So glad you guys got swift diagnosis and the stents placed. Sounds like he is on the right path.

Continued prayers and thoughts for you both as you continue the journey.

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
Just want to let you know I'm thinking of you. Here's hoping for continued good news.

Take good care of yourself as well!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great news!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much for the support and kindness. I will never forget the compassion you have all shown a stranger. I am so fortunate to have found this forum.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much for the support and kindness. I will never forget the compassion you have all shown a stranger. I am so fortunate to have found this forum.

Keeping you and your husband in our continuing thoughts and prayers and gentle hugs to you

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm so glad to hear the "good" news! And you are not a stranger, you're one of US.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only just catching up on PS & this must have been terrifying for you both.

Glad the procedure went well & that he is on the mend.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
My beloved DH had a heart attack today. I am in the cardiac ICU and he will have a cardiac cath tomorrow. Praying he will be fine and they find the problem. He had by pass surgery 20 years ago and has been fine since then. Trying not to be scared. Appreciate anyone keeping him in your thoughts and prayers.

Prayers!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy news! :kiss2:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you both.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Home resting after discharge with normal echocardiogram. Exhausted but blessed. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I am confident they made and continue to make a big difference.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Home resting after discharge with normal echocardiogram. Exhausted but blessed. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I am confident they made and continue to make a big difference.

I’m so happy for him..but also for you!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Sending healing thoughts and love your way. We are all here with you both.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Always wonderful to get home! Now you can both rest.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know things are going well for you and him and I am thrilled however I would still like to do something for you.

I haven’t saw an email yet. Please look me up on LoupeTroop and you will see my email address so we can communicate.

If DoorDash is no good, let me know what y’all prefer. It’s nice to just relax after getting home.

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful news, I hope you both can get some peaceful rest now. I am so relieved that all is well. Take care.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad to hear that you are both home - there is no place like home! Better rest and healing to be had at home. Take care and let us know how he progresses!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
I know things are going well for you and him and I am thrilled however I would still like to do something for you.

I haven’t saw an email yet. Please look me up on LoupeTroop and you will see my email address so we can communicate.

If DoorDash is no good, let me know what y’all prefer. It’s nice to just relax after getting home.

Thank you so much! we happen to be at our son’s visiting so they are taking good care of us. I am so very appreciative of the kind offer.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
What wonderful news! continued prayers.

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Sending prayers for complete healing.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad things went well! Lots of continued healing dust coming your way!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results