shape
carat
color
clarity

In the cardiac ICU with my DH.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
My beloved DH had a heart attack today. I am in the cardiac ICU and he will have a cardiac cath tomorrow. Praying he will be fine and they find the problem. He had by pass surgery 20 years ago and has been fine since then. Trying not to be scared. Appreciate anyone keeping him in your thoughts and prayers.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear! I will be praying for your dh and his medical team! Also sending prayers and hugs to you. Stay strong ❤️

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear! I will be praying for your dh and his medical team! Also sending prayers and hugs to you. Stay strong ❤️

Thank you so much.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry for what you’re going through. I will keep your DH in my prayers.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry to read this! That’s so scary. I will be hoping they can figure out what’s wrong and get him back home quickly. Don’t forget to take care of yourself in the middle of all this worry!

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
Sending prayers to your DH! Hoping everything goes very smoothly tomorrow, and that DH is home again soon <3 <3

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Sending prayers!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I'm here, and sending all I the vibes I can! Breathe. Remember to breathe. 881147

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much for your prayers, thoughts and kind words. This is such a supportive community. I appreciate it more than you know.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Sending as many prayers/healing vibes/blessings as I can muster your way! What frightful event for both of you to navigate, but I do hope that you both come out the other side as unscathed as possible.

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
Sending up prayers for him now.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Prayers outgoing

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you and your DH and sending positive vibes.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thoughts and prayers are with you, him, his doctors, nurses and entire medical staff.

I know it’s hard to think of yourself but be sure to also take care of yourself. Having just gone through something similar with my wife I know firsthand how some help with the simple things can make a world of difference.

Would you be open to receiving something like a DoorDash gift card to help with a few meals? I’d be honored to pay it forward as others did this for me and it was a huge help.

If you look me up on LoupeTroop I go under the same username and you can contact me directly.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@rcjtraveler, Thinking of you and your husband and sending prayers and good thoughts for a quick recovery.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope he has a full and quick recovery. Thinking of you both.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust for speedy recovery.

DK :hugs:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@rcjtraveler sending your dh bucketloads of healing vibes and keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.
Gentle hugs to you.
Praying he recovers fully.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Thoughts and prayers are with you, him, his doctors, nurses and entire medical staff.

I know it’s hard to think of yourself but be sure to also take care of yourself. Having just gone through something similar with my wife I know firsthand how some help with the simple things can make a world of difference.

Would you be open to receiving something like a DoorDash gift card to help with a few meals? I’d be honored to pay it forward as others did this for me and it was a huge help.

If you look me up on LoupeTroop I go under the same username and you can contact me directly.

Thank you so very much for your kind words and generous offer. I am hoping that you and your wife are through the worst and there is only good health and happiness from here. The many kind words and gestures from so many I have never met is beyond words.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Hope you were able to rest and sleep. Good luck today. Hopefully he will feel much better soon. It is so amazing what they can do in a cardiac lab. Sending prayers.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Hope you were able to rest and sleep. Good luck today. Hopefully he will feel much better soon. It is so amazing what they can do in a cardiac lab. Sending prayers.

Thank you. That is what I am hoping and praying for.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sending prayers!

rungirl

Shiny_Rock
Keeping you and your hubby in my thoughts.

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
Sending positive thoughts to both of you and I hope he has a rapid recovery.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
@rcjtraveler, please make sure to take care of yourself! As others have said, cardiac labs can do amazing things, so I am sending you all my best for a positive outcome.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you and your DH. I hope some answers and help come your way today.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results