shape
carat
color
clarity

in search of gift. advice appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lim

Rough_Rock
any one have any opinions on a tiffany diamond by the yard necklace or a van cleef arpels clover necklace?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them both...the clover comes in some many ways, mother of pearl, gold, turquoise, pave, etc...you can always add to the collection...I love it...or it that the Alhambra? I am thinking of the one with the flower design with the gold edge around it...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I adore the Van Cleef clover necklace so that would be my choice!

lim

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/27/2006 5:41:36 PM
Author: diamondfan
I love them both...the clover comes in some many ways, mother of pearl, gold, turquoise, pave, etc...you can always add to the collection...I love it...or it that the Alhambra? I am thinking of the one with the flower design with the gold edge around it...
thanks--the diamond by the yard could be by anyone where the clover (yes Alhambra) is maybe more special The semi precious ones are about $4700 each. The pave one is 28,000........... They also have the new version with just a smooth outside profile of the clover but it looks a little too modern.

lim

Rough_Rock
i also like the all yellow gold one--the inside is sort of textured..........but white is the preferred metal. unfortunately they dont doplatinum

lim

Rough_Rock
anyone else have any ideas for something classic yet different?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results