shape
carat
color
clarity

in search of gift. advice appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lim

Rough_Rock
any one have any opinions on a tiffany diamond by the yard necklace or a van cleef arpels clover necklace?

I love them both...the clover comes in some many ways, mother of pearl, gold, turquoise, pave, etc...you can always add to the collection...I love it...or it that the Alhambra? I am thinking of the one with the flower design with the gold edge around it...

I adore the Van Cleef clover necklace so that would be my choice!

Date: 12/27/2006 5:41:36 PM
Author: diamondfan
I love them both...the clover comes in some many ways, mother of pearl, gold, turquoise, pave, etc...you can always add to the collection...I love it...or it that the Alhambra? I am thinking of the one with the flower design with the gold edge around it...
thanks--the diamond by the yard could be by anyone where the clover (yes Alhambra) is maybe more special The semi precious ones are about $4700 each. The pave one is 28,000........... They also have the new version with just a smooth outside profile of the clover but it looks a little too modern.

i also like the all yellow gold one--the inside is sort of textured..........but white is the preferred metal. unfortunately they dont doplatinum

anyone else have any ideas for something classic yet different?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP