shape
carat
color
clarity

In love with my ring by Kelty Pelechytik

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! Looks like a cousin to my CVB ring!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gotta love a happy ending! It looks phenomenal.

And I’m very glad to learn about this Canadian designer as I live in Canada and have been on the lookout for designers here!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
@pipertong congrats on a beautiful ring!

I wouldn’t have guessed the centre stone is a UV! Just wondering what colour(s) you see in what lighting?

I am loving that buttery goodness in YG :kiss2:

pipertong

Rough_Rock
@pipertong congrats on a beautiful ring!

I wouldn’t have guessed the centre stone is a UV! Just wondering what colour(s) you see in what lighting?

I am loving that buttery goodness in YG :kiss2:

Thank you! The stone faces up white. It looks like a H color except when I drive in my car. With the windows up, it shows its lower color and I think it’s really pretty with the two side stones as a contrast. I get the best of both worlds lol

pipertong

Rough_Rock
Gotta love a happy ending! It looks phenomenal.

And I’m very glad to learn about this Canadian designer as I live in Canada and have been on the lookout for designers here!

She’s fantastic! I feel bad because the pics made me doubt I would love it but I was wrong.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
It’s gorgeous and I love the proportions of the side stones to the center stone. The setting looks so luxe and buttery.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my.. What a lovely diamond. I would have never guessed it to be a UV. And the setting is amazing too. There's so much presence on your hand now! Wear it in good health and happiness.

This is probably one of my favourite styles for a three stone ring!

pipertong

Rough_Rock
Oh my.. What a lovely diamond. I would have never guessed it to be a UV. And the setting is amazing too. There's so much presence on your hand now! Wear it in good health and happiness.

This is probably one of my favourite styles for a three stone ring!

Awww thanks so much! Fortunately it faces up whiter than it actually is so it fit perfectly in my price range ☺️

I was inspired by Meghan Markle’s ring but I added the vintage flair to make it my own

mjea

Shiny_Rock
I’m so glad you ended up loving it! It’s gorgeous!
Can you indulge us with a picture of the ring butt? Is it all open for cleaning?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so stunning!! I love everything about it!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning.

And the yellow gold is perfect.

Congrats and - enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results