shape
carat
color
clarity

In a few days will you watch Megan, Harry, and Oprah?

Will you watch Megan, Harry, and Oprah?

• Absolutely yes

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Probably

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • If I'm not busy

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Mabye

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Probably not

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 48.6%
  • Other, please explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I set up this poll so your vote is anonymous.
... so vote.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Opps, sorry Meghan. :doh:
PS doesn't let us edit polls.

Here's an h ................. H

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted probably not.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
No

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't care about them enough to bother to watch.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Nope

etudes

Rough_Rock
No

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Yes

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
No, as probably wouldn’t be able watch it till the end, but am very curious what she will say.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
No lol. 0 interest in watching or listening. But if any of it ends up being discussed i would be curious to know just the highlights.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wild horses couldn't drag me to an Oprah tell-all interview, so no.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. I have no interest in the internal gossip of any family. If they tell all, they are being obnoxious and I don't want to see that. If they keep it superficial, that is tedious and I don't want to see that. I haven't seen anything Oprah did since I moved out on my own because I don't care for her style. To make the decision easier, we don't have TV to watch things like this even if I wanted to :lol:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We're taping it ... I love Harry ... but I also taped the interview Harry & Meghan did last fall and ended up deleting it months later not having viewed it ... so I voted "probably not" :)

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll record it and see if it's interesting enough to watch.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a chance

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nope.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t like them anymore.
when they first met I thought, that’s beautiful. Harry was always a bit of a lost soul and Megs seemed to make him shine.
then they went yuk.
I completely understand how the press has haunted and pursued Harry all his life but Megan was an actress, she thrives on attention. But it has to be attention she can control.
she wants to be special and important but on her terms.
She has turned Harry into a lap dog.
Yes, let’s hate the press, let’s hate the intrusion into our personal lives except when it suits us.
Lets wear expensive clothes, expensive jewellery, fly first class or on private planes while we champion for the poor and overlooked.
Let’s complain and moan about the awful time we had being royal while we make sure our “royalty” gets us influential and fancy friends and benefits.
Megs didn’t want to be a third tier Royal, standing two rows back from the limelight she wanted to be front row, Centre of attention.
I feel desperately sad for Harry. I just hope his love for Megs and his growing family is enough consolation for losing everything else he knew and loved.

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
No...
I believe they will come across ungrateful & rude which would upset the Queen & Philip, who are nearly 100, which they don’t deserve at their age.

I find it shocking that people who didn’t want press involved in their life would be having this interview at all. But I’m assuming they are getting paid a lot of money.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Probably not. Most likely I'll read the gossip later when I come across it online.

I watched the weddings and I love the fashion and jewels but I don't really have a burning interest in their squabbles.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t like them anymore.
when they first met I thought, that’s beautiful. Harry was always a bit of a lost soul and Megs seemed to make him shine.
then they went yuk.
I completely understand how the press has haunted and pursued Harry all his life but Megan was an actress, she thrives on attention. But it has to be attention she can control.
she wants to be special and important but on her terms.
She has turned Harry into a lap dog.
Yes, let’s hate the press, let’s hate the intrusion into our personal lives except when it suits us.
Lets wear expensive clothes, expensive jewellery, fly first class or on private planes while we champion for the poor and overlooked.
Let’s complain and moan about the awful time we had being royal while we make sure our “royalty” gets us influential and fancy friends and benefits.
Megs didn’t want to be a third tier Royal, standing two rows back from the limelight she wanted to be front row, Centre of attention.
I feel desperately sad for Harry. I just hope his love for Megs and his growing family is enough consolation for losing everything else he knew and loved.

My sentiments exactly.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember watching Diana's pararama interview several weeks latter after the dust had settled

im pretty sure i will regret watching this one.
2 hours seems very self indulgent
Putting it into historical perspective she's the once spair's wife, not the wife of the heir to the throne nor the wife of a former king
She's more kind of like Fergie but with better (a lot better) money sence
Except Fergie was the DIL to the Queen, this one is only a grandaughter in law

she is an actress
Id rather watch Angelina Jolie

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I will probably watch. I've followed the Royal Family for decades. Meghan never gave me the warm fuzzies. Her relationship with Harry was too fast - was she just groveling at the bit to marry into the world's most famous family a little too fast? She had to know what she was getting into. Harry of all people knew as well. I think she thought she could do as she pleased and change the old guard. Not a chance, haha! They bolted when things got tough. And I do realize the UK press was awful to her. Harry claiming the press killed his mother and then turn around and use the press to further their personal agenda - well to me that stinks. Go live your life and seek the peace you said you wanted.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted "probably not" because I have no interest but if I happen to be watching TV and there is nothing else on (I don't even know when it's supposed to be on).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results