shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm very very upset...

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies. I hope you guys have a nice weekend with your SO too! I love French Onion Soup and Escargot.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Good grief! Those portions are huge. Can you tell I'm european? 8)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
rosetta said:
Good grief! Those portions are huge. Can you tell I'm european? 8)

heehee. I'm surprised with the portion too. I've been to other fancy restaurants, and their portion is usually very small.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
But that food does look delicious :cheeky:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
O wow. Beezy, you had such a romantic weekend :appl: . The dinner would have taken away formt he proposal. LoL...the food looks amazing. I love French food. Did you take your choclate croc"s home. Those looks so good. What did you wear. Need more details.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Jessie702 said:
O wow. Beezy, you had such a romantic weekend :appl: . The dinner would have taken away formt he proposal. LoL...the food looks amazing. I love French food. Did you take your choclate croc"s home. Those looks so good. What did you wear. Need more details.

we ate the chocolate there. :twirl:

I wore a flowery dress. I did my makeup nicely. Bf said I look pretty. :love:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
awwwww. I love Chocolate, its one of my weaknesses. Im sure you did look pretty. You should have taken a picture of you and your SO together :D

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
My bf doesn't like taking pictures... especially at the restaurant. I made him take pictures of his food. :lol:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
o, i know that well. LoL......i dont understand why they dont like to take pictures sometimes. I really dont.

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Cali! I did edit it because I saw someone say something about SF, then I got confused since Beezy is from Canada.. Haha. I will definitely look into that restaurant though.. from the reviews I've read online it sounds amazing..

Sorry Beezy for thread jacking!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brown.Eyed.Girl said:
Sorry Beezy :(

Unfortunately, even though you're pretty much engaged, you're not officially engaged, and so I kind of get your BF's reaction. I mean, it's not like wedding planning and venues and guest lists are high on the list of many soon-to-be-engaged guys' minds, right? And if he has a hard time spending money, this is doubly tough.

My advice?

First, get engaged so it's all official.

Second, ease him into discussions of budget and guest lists - don't spring it on him when he's watching TV. I have a feeling he's the type of guy who doesn't react well to what he may perceive to be an "ambush."

And then go from there.

I have to say I agree with Brown-Eyed-Girl. If you are not actually officially engaged yet then planning guests lists already is waaay over the top and he is probably nervous about buying the ring let alone the entire wedding expenses....

Wait til it's official then ease him into it gently. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results