shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m so elated! We are engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay

Shiny_Rock
* Drools uncontrollably onto keyboard

icekid

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it''s BEAUTIFUL!! are you thrilled?!?!

and such a sweet, sweet proposal... so thrilled for you
36.gif
CONGRATS and best wishes...

widget

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS, DAZED!!!!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Your ring is absolutelyl stunning....

widget

dib

Shiny_Rock
congrats on a beautiful proposal and ring!

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
OMG, what a beautiful ring! Congratulations!!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
the new pics are great!! gosh, it''s a beauty
18.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and beautiful story!!! Congrats!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
OMG--I absolutely adore your ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
WF did it again!

I literally gasped when I saw the pictures of it, especially the close-up handshot you posted this morning! It looks so wonderful on you--beautiful, classic, huge...aah. Sheer perfection!

The proposal was so sweet. Your fiance did a wonderful job!
9.gif

Thanks for posting your story & pics on PS before you headed out to celebrate. You knew how many of us were anxiously waiting to hear the good news!

Congrats on your engagement.
36.gif

Have fun w/ fountainfairfax today & let us know how the appraisal goes.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a sweet man. Don''t you hate it when they can lie to you with a straight face?
41.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks absolutely STUNNING. that thing is blinding. Congrats on your engagement.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well....What can I say- it was made for your hand!I am drooling on my keyboard... Congrats- he did a great job- I told you the night would go quickly!! :)

So happy for you two!!!

Can''t wait to hear about how it goes this weekend!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
First of all, what a sweet proposal story! I had tears in my eyes just reading it and I loved the picture of the rose with all your memorabilia on it. Your FIANCE sounds like a doll!

Now, on to that ring!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It looks amazing on your hand--so big and sparkly. Whiteflash did a great job.

Congratulations on your engagement. Now go show off that ring!!!
36.gif
36.gif

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
engagement.gif

The ring is just stunning, and the proposal was beautiful as well! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!
The shakey pictures show how excited you are - they're cute.
(We need more
31.gif
)
It looks absolutely lovely. - And HUGE!!!!!
Looks like it was well worth the wait.

MarLO

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
That ring is FABULOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Blingingly gorgeous!

So perfect, as was the proposal!!! Congratulations

what is your ring size??????? the ring looks huge!

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I knew WF would do an incredible job on your ring!

Wear it in health and happiness!
30.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
lovely proposal! Congratulations!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY what a cute story and the ring of course is stunning! It looks really nice on your hand!!!

Gosh I am becoming enamored with your ring, Lovey''s ring...I better get myself a halo''d asscher soon or the cravings will be uncontrollable!

I actually had a dream last nite where I visited my jeweler and he had a 9 stepped asscher (reminded me of a RA) that was something like .40c in a halo of brushed metal and then a small halo of diamonds out around it. It was beautiful in my dream, and somehow the edges of the diamond were swirling around the metal so it was all sparkly (hey it was a dream)....and best of all he told me it would be less than $1000 to make in platinum. HAH was I dreaming or what?!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Simply gorgeous-thanks for the sharing the story and photos!
emotion-19.gif
Absolutely love the ring shot on the flower- WOW!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful proposal and an incredible ring! Congratulations and thanks for sharing with pricescope!!!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I just got back to my office from taking Dazed to the appraiser and let me say: PHOTOS DO NOT DO THAT RING (or the center stone) JUSTICE!!!!!!! It is simply breath-takingly beautiful, so white & bright & the details- I''m still drooling!!!!!

It was so nice to be able to go with her to see Barry Block- I hope she was happy with the appraisal ''cause she is simply glowing from the proposal and getting to wear that amazing ring! And it was great to meet a fellow pser- we should plan a NYC get-together soon so a lot more of us can meet!

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much eveyone!!! I am so thrilled with the ring and even my fiance (love saying that) can''t wait to get home from work so he can see it. He actually asked if he could bring it to work with him today, and I really think he was only half kidding. I told him he would have to bring me in too if he wanted to show it off.

I had my first trip out with it today and I turned it around because I was so nervous, I can''t wait to get the insurance settled.

Mara --> You have very detailed dreams, you even knew the carat weight in your dream? That''s crazy!

My ring finger is a 5.5 apparently, I got a 5.75 and it''s kind of big, but I think I like it that way. The setting just makes it look so huge, I even think it looks enormous in it''s actual size, not just in the blown up pictures I posted.

I am going to my cousin''s wedding this weekend (she is three years younger than me) and my whole family will be there, I can''t wait to show it off. (Not too much, because it is her day!)

It is actually sunny out now so I am going to try to take a picture on the roof to see if I can capture the sparklies.
1.gif

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
OK last pics I promise, these are outside and in the elevator (my 2nd favorite lighting so far).

dzlndcollage.jpg

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
And the best my little Canon PowerShot SD300 can take:

lastonedzlnd.jpg

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
AMAZING Ring! Just AMAZING! I just know you are loving life right now
9.gif

Enjoy this special time and post as many pics as you like so we can continue the drool fest
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2005 1:26:40 PM
Author: fountainfairfax
we should plan a NYC get-together soon so a lot more of us can meet!
I agree--count me in!
emotion-19.gif

I keep coming back to this thread to drool over your amazing ring, dazed! You must be on cloud 9! Congrats again!
face23.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW. I am basically speechless. Just.... WOW. It''s breathtaking. It''s everything I thought it would be and more--just incredible....the pictures just get better and better!! And your proposal was just perfect. OH MY GOSH, I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
(tears of joy!!!!)

So excited you got to share the appraisal w/ FF.....honestly, you must be just leaping out of your skin with excitement!!!

I LOVE IT! You must be over the moon! Yay Whiteflash!!! Yay Dazedland and fiance!!!

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Blueroses you are the reason we went with the halo in the first place. When you posted all those pictures of the halos it was fate! Any ideas about how much longer you will be a LIW?

We should definitely have a NYC get together. Who wants to be in charge of planning it? I think there are a lot of people on PS from NYC.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I just replied to your PM.....I am SO GLAD to have helped!!! Seriously, when your now-FIANCE started on PS, I just went nuts w/ the halo collages and I''m so happy that it led to THIS!!! There is some SERIOUS Vicarious living going on here!!

I hope my LIW status will have changed in a few months--I really still want to try for a summer 2006 wedding, so time is getting short--he knows we need around a year.

SAD--I WISH I were still in NYC to hang w/ all my PS chickies.....I''ve been back in SoCal for almost 6 months now and I miss the city so much....but it''s my bf''s home town and I will be there at some point to visit before too long--I''d love a meet&greet&drool (over the bling!!)

I just love your ring. LOVE IT!

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
E-Ring info:
Shank 2.2 mm 1.2 carats 94 stones
Halo top 1.6mm sides 1.1mm .37 carats 32 stones
tcw: 3.02
size: 5.75

Center Stone 1.45 Carat Asscher/SE
6.51x6.30x4.08mm
1.45 Carat
Depth: 64.8%
Table: 69%
Girdle: Thin to Slightly Thick
Culet: None
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
Clarity: VS1
Color: H
Fluorescence: Faint

TOTAL CW for the ring = 4.47 (WOW!)

Thread on Setting

WhiteFlash Wax

The Center Stone

Thought I'd add all the Fabulous links for this Gorgeous Ring!

Great Job with the Pictures Dazed!
That baby must be blinding in person.
Congratulations.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MarLO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results