shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m seeing purple -- photos from Wink of my purple sapphire halo setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
OMG, it''s beautiful!!!! :::sigh:::::

I really need to get a custom design in mind. Your ring is simply amazing. One of a kind. Great job to everyone involved in the design. It''s stunning.

HAND SHOTS!!!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow!!! I have never seen anything like that in my life, and it''s BEAUTIFUL!!

30.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
K, it''s tomorrow! Looking forward to hand shots!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Handshots please of that incredible purple deliciousness!
3.gif
9.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Sara! Where are those pictures? Pretty please?

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2009 12:07:56 PM
Author: glitterata
Sara! Where are those pictures? Pretty please?

Okay, Glitterata, and everyone, here they are...and I want you to know that it is 40 degrees here, windy, cloudy (not at all 60 degrees and sunny like the forecast!). So I tried to take some artsy outdoor shots in the falling leaves...

B11spj.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
...but it was freezing outside, and my leaves kept blowing away. So I went inside to get a sweater...

B10spj.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
...to keep Bella warm (!!!) during the photoshoot...

B9spj.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
My neighbor was mowing her lawn wearing a winter coat, so I'm sure she was wondering what I was doing outside in a T-shirt!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Drat, forgot to attach photo. I''ve got about a dozen photos total.

B8spj.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Anyway, I wouldn't stand outside taking photos on a 40 degree day for too many people...

B7spj.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
...but you PS'ers are worth the pain! Anyway, you'll notice there aren't too many handshots -- that's because my hands were turning shades of red and purple.

Notice the fallen leaves in my yard, along with the goofy, red yard gnome that my husband insists on having in our yard!

B6spj.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I love this view of the gallery!

B5spj.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowww!!!!!!
36.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
another gallery shot..

B2spj.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
And still another gallery shot...can you tell I like the gallery?

B1spj.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Can''t remember if I posted this one already, but this view of the ring reminds me of a dragonfly...does anyone else see it that way?

B3spj.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I decided to try some handshots in front of my computer screen where it's warmer and there is some light!
I am sitting on a terracotta colored couch, so my Infinity M really looks golden here
18.gif
30.gif

B4spj.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Another hand shot in front of the computer. I downloaded some pictures of leaves and flowers!

B12spj.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Last photo...this one is under incandescent light. The purple sapphires turn this incredible mauve-y, slightly reddish tone in low light...but they''re not color change sapphires.

B13spj.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
magnificent!

stacy

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! The setting is perfect... I see the dragonfly on the side too! And the stone... That M is sparkly perfection! Purple''s my favorite color too... I think you have MY dream ring?!
30.gif

Enjoy your gorgeous new treasure!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, mowtownmama!

I went back through my thread and am so wowed by all your responses/comments/compliments!

Thank you, Skippy and Mary!

LTP and part gypsy -- thank you! And I think there is a purple craze on PS right now. You''re right, LTP -- I should take it to Deco''s house for a photo shoot -- looks like the perfect paint color for my ring!

Demon -- yes, the CAD was very "decoder ring" looking! In really life, it''s still a substantial ring and it sits high off my hand. DH now calls it the "pillbox" but I''m okay with that. I''ve always loved the Etsy designer''s (can''t remember her name offhand) pillbox ring.

Thank you, risingsun -- it is very exciting, and very fun to wear.

Thanks, gemgirl, MTG, tyty333, Liane, FancyDiamond, Snicklefritz, swingirl, geko, 04diamond<3, and MishB, for checking out my thread and for your compliments!

Arcadian and part gypsy -- your comments about it being a "queen''s ring" and a "fairy tale ring" really match how it feels to wear it. IMO, this ring is way better than the new Disney Princess rings!

Glitterta, Cind11, Brown.eyed.girl, packrat, Laila -- IRL photos and hand shots are posted!

Thanks, again, everybody.
I can''t tell you how gigantic (in a good way) and impressive this ring is IRL. It''s a ring that takes some cojones to wear, let me tell you (can I use that term on PS??).
But this ring marks not only 20 years for DH and I, but also my 50th birthday, so I think I''m up to the challenge!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2009 2:13:59 PM
Author: stacy
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! The setting is perfect... I see the dragonfly on the side too! And the stone... That M is sparkly perfection! Purple''s my favorite color too... I think you have MY dream ring?!
30.gif

Enjoy your gorgeous new treasure!

Just saw your comment, stacy -- thank you, that''s kind of you to say. I''m glad you can see the dragonfly, too. It was not intentional, just one of the cool things I noticed about the design when it was done!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the integration of the purple mele, and the overall design is stunning. It suits your hand perfectly!
36.gif

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
WOW Sara, I was waiting for your piccies before saying THAT IS ONE AMAZING RING! It is soooooo unique, and yes, very, very regal. Are you a leo by any chance? :) Congratulations on getting your dream ring made, it is a very satisfying feeling I know. And congratulations on the very special occasions in your life it celebrates! I especially like the front view shot on your hand, as the colours look just divine, and boy that is great finger coverage. It really suits your hand.

How typical that you were swamped at work the day it arrived! I couldn''t enjoy my new ring either with my son being sick, but we have all our lives to admire these beauties!

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I forgot to ask where in the States is it so cold right now?

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! And I''m loving loving the yellow gold.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Sara. That is so lovely, and it suits your hand perfectly. I love the craftsmanship, the colors, the size, the delicious combination of out-of-the-ordinary stones. What a pleasure! Thank you for sharing those photos, it was well worth the wait.

I bet it makes you smile when you look down at your hand and see it.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/29/2009 1:04:27 PM
Author: sarap333
I decided to try some handshots in front of my computer screen where it''s warmer and there is some light!
I am sitting on a terracotta colored couch, so my Infinity M really looks golden here
18.gif
30.gif
Sara- Oh my word!!!! speechless
30.gif
No DSS right
2.gif
We need to see your before the M upgrade.... and this... what a world of difference, are you just inlove? because I sure am
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results