shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m new and got a new Tacori ring to show!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tacoring

Rough_Rock
I went ouside for a better lighting.

Tacori Ring 027-sml.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!! Congrats!

tacoring

Rough_Rock
zooming in

Tacori Ring 030-sml.JPG

tacoring

Rough_Rock
even more...

Tacori Ring 031-sml.JPG

tacoring

Rough_Rock
a green sparkle

Tacori Ring 032-sml.JPG

tacoring

Rough_Rock
OK, I''m almost done.

Tacori Ring 033-sml.JPG

tacoring

Rough_Rock
one more to go!

Tacori Ring 029-sml.JPG

tacoring

Rough_Rock
Finally, the last one. Thank you all for your comments! I hope you enjoyed the photos.
21.gif

Tacori Ring 034-sml.JPG

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!

mezmeryzed

Rough_Rock
That baby is HOT! It''s now one of my favorites on PS. Love the detailing and the trillion sides. Yummo!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very pretty, i love how it looks on your slender fingers!! congratulations on 10 years!

as for your question, i went from a solitaire to a more intricate setting with pave. with the solitaire i wore it 24/7 and didn''t think much of it. now i take it off before bed and don''t put it on until i am done getting ready in the morning; i take it off to do dishes or work in the yard; i sometimes remove it when i cook if i am doing something really messy. i don''t take it off to wash my hands but i am very conscious of it now when i do wash and i think i clean it more as a result. i have had it for, oh, six months now? i don''t foresee changing these new habits. it is as much about protecting the ring as it is about keeping it clean and sparkling.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring!!!! It looks absolutely beautiful on you!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Congratulations on 10 years!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, congrats and your ring is lovely!!
35.gif

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
Love, love,love the ring from one Tacori wearer to another, it''s stunning
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

As far as the pave question, my e-ring is on the ring holder when I sleep, wash dishes, shower, and wash my hands. When I''m out in public I even slip it into my pocket when I wash my hands at the sink. I just cannot bear to get soap all over my rind.

I also have a Jewel Jet that I use about weekly and if I''m out and about and happen to be by a jewelry store, I will ask to have it cleaned
18.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful ring!! My e-ring is has micro pave on it, as well as does my wedding band. I used to take it off all of the time, but now I only take it off to shower and to do the dishes. (I''m afraid I will lose it or forget to put it back on because I am such a scatter brain!) I do clean my ring regularly though, with a small toothbrush and jewelry cleaner, because gunk can build up in the pave and make it look dull. I wouldn''t worry too much about ruining your ring... Those little stones are set in there pretty tight! Congrats on your engagement!

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
I just got my Tacori set (ring and eternity band) a few weeks ago and had the same concerns as you. Here''s the link to mine, if you want to see: My Tacori 2620 ring and eternity band

As soon as I walk in the door from work, I take my watch, rings and bracelet off and they stay off until the next morning, when I''m ready to go to work again.

Congratulations on ten years! It''s beautiful!!
1.gif

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Yippee kai yeah! We Tacorites are taking over the world! Welcome to the club.....

Lovely ring - it is very delicate and perfect for your small size finger. (BTW, that is my envy speaking - I think my little finger is probably 3.75!)

I am still taking mine off when I come into the house, for the same reasons as you. I don't want to knock it around in the sink, or get it dirty with hand cream and stuff. But even if I do get some cream in the intricate carving, I just soak it and use a brush and it is sparkly again!

Congrats! Be careful driving and try to keep your eyes on the road, not the ring.

BI

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to the Tacori Fan Club division of Pricescope!! As a fellow Tacori owner, I wear my engagement ring (received 10-2007) and wedding band (received 3-2008) ALL the time. The only time I remove my engagement ring is when I garden, shower or apply lotion. I keep my wedding band on ALL the time, except for when I apply lotion.

And I clean my rings daily! I use the red tub of Connoisseur jewelry cleaner (comes with a small brush that gets into all the little crevices of the setting) and I replace it about every three months. Both Target and Bed Bath & Beyond carry it, so it''s widely available and the cost is about $4.00 USD.

I''m hard on my hands but haven''t encountered any stone loss yet. And when I do? Well, that''s what the warranty''s for!
19.gif

And don''t forget to insure your baby!

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it is GORGEOUS, love the Trillions too!
30.gif

tacoring

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your comments and answering my question about daily wear of your micro pave diamond ring. Like you guys, I think I just have to make it a habit to take my ring off when I cook and use soapy water. I bought a ring holder today just for that purpose.
9.gif
I''ll definately buy a jewelry cleaning kit and solution, too. Thanks again for your input!
21.gif

And, oh YES, it''s very very tempting to stare at the ring while driving, isn''t it!? Especially when it''s sunny - the diamonds get so sparkly!!
10.gif

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Just joining everyone else in welcoming you to the club! I never, ever take off my ring unless it''s going in the ultrasonic for a cleaning. I keep it on in the shower, when I''m sleeping, when I''m cooking (which is rare), when I''m cleaning... like I said, all the time! I don''t baby this ring at all, after all, it has a lifetime warranty, might as well enjoy it!
2.gif

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Your ring is stunning! I am waiting for my Tacori to get here. It should be here in a week or so. I know some people on here are not Tacori fans, but personally, I think they are beautiful.

My jeweler said that Tacori only has a one year warranty. Now I''m confused after reading some of the replies to your post. What did your jeweler say?

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely ring! It looks so good on your hand too. Congrats on your 10th wedding anniversary too - that''s awesome!

tacoring

Rough_Rock
Lotsofsparkle, you are so brave! I saw the photos of your ring and it is absolutely STUNNING!
30.gif
And, yes, Tacori has such a good warranty, doesn''t it?

Mrs. Smitty - Thank you for your comments! And, as to your question, I actually didn''t ask my jeweler about Tacori''s warranty since I already knew (learned from this forum) how good their warranty was. They did tell me that Tacori would replace any micro pave diamonds with no charge if they ever fall off, although my jeweler had rarely encountered such a problem with the Tacori rings they have sold. I read some threads reagrding this, and the niceice''s replies in "Tacori and quality control issues?" thread was very helpful. Go check it out! And, congrats in advance for your upcoming Tacori ring! Please post photos when you get it!
2.gif

IrishBreakfast - Thank you! Your ring is gorgeous too!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 10 years! The open shoulders on your ring are so pretty!

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
LOVE your ring! It''s beautiful! I keep my 2 month old Tacori ering in the box when I shower, sleep, do dishes, etc. I''m pretty diligent about cleaning it though...mostly because I''m newly engaged and still running into people who haven''t seen my ring yet.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring. I''m so glad you are enjoying it.

I also have a Tacori set with pave on the sides of the engagement ring and wedding band. I wear it all the time and rarely take it off, except to clean with Jewel Jet. However, my jeweler has begged me to not wear it in a pool. She said chlorine is terrible on pave and platinum.

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 2:01:07 PM
Author: tacoring
Lotsofsparkle, you are so brave! I saw the photos of your ring and it is absolutely STUNNING!
30.gif
And, yes, Tacori has such a good warranty, doesn''t it?

Mrs. Smitty - Thank you for your comments! And, as to your question, I actually didn''t ask my jeweler about Tacori''s warranty since I already knew (learned from this forum) how good their warranty was. They did tell me that Tacori would replace any micro pave diamonds with no charge if they ever fall off, although my jeweler had rarely encountered such a problem with the Tacori rings they have sold. I read some threads reagrding this, and the niceice''s replies in ''Tacori and quality control issues?'' thread was very helpful. Go check it out! And, congrats in advance for your upcoming Tacori ring! Please post photos when you get it!
2.gif

IrishBreakfast - Thank you! Your ring is gorgeous too!
Thank you Tacoring! I have saved that thread in my favorites to visit if I ever have a problem with my ring. It doesn''t hurt to be prepared. I am terrible at taking photos of my hand (trust me, I have been practicing), but I will share when I finally get it. Thanks again for your help. Enjoy your lovely set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results