shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m new...and engaged! Here are the pics :-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!
30.gif
30.gif
It looks monstrous on your finger (in an absolutely BEAUTIFUL way)!!!
Congratulations! Its gorgeous!!!

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That ring is beautiful in every way! Love the stone, love the setting. It''s gorgeous! Congratulations!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is one knockout ring
23.gif

It''s beautiful, and I love the details. Thank you for coming out of lurkdom to share it!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Your ring is fabulous! You must be absolutely thrilled. Congrats
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
first of all, CONGRATULATIONS!! second of all, WOW!! beautiful diamond, beautiful setting, and i wasn''t expecting the profile - LOVE it!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Okay okay! Here is a few more :)

48596837201fling.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
And another

flashing in the sun fling fling.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
one more!

On its head with some fuzzies fling fling.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
on it''s side

smaller on its side picture fling fling.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
This is more what I see on a regular basis...

This is more like what I see alll the time.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Okay and now I have to run to work! I''m going to be late! haha

lastonebeforework.JPG

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm...I''m trying to make one of these pics into an avatar...but it''s all squished looking!

Any suggestions?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a pretty ring! Congrats on your engagement
1.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 11:33:21 AM
Author: baby monster
What a pretty ring! Congrats on your engagement
1.gif
Thanks!! I still keep staring at it...but I catch my FI doing it too!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY WORD, that is one AMAZING ring!!!!! I am in LOVE with it! 1.9
30.gif
! Did you find out any more about that puppy, color, clarity??? I can''t get over how pretty that setting is either. Where is that from? I LOVE it! My ring envy is getting out of hand thanks to you........
3.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 11:38:24 AM
Author: Jenn5504
OH MY WORD, that is one AMAZING ring!!!!! I am in LOVE with it! 1.9
30.gif
! Did you find out any more about that puppy, color, clarity??? I can''t get over how pretty that setting is either. Where is that from? I LOVE it! My ring envy is getting out of hand thanks to you........
3.gif
Aww shucks! Thanks Jenn!! I too am in major love with it! I will work on the FI tonight to see if I can get more details...all I asked for was a) that he bought on line, b) that it was round, c) that it was either AGS000 or GIA excellent, and d) that it had a pretty side view (the view i think is often overlooked!)

I think he did great on all requests!!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
holy moly! a ring that gorgeous deserves another photo shoot, flower shots, fruit shots, cd shots, whatever you have! Congratulations on your engagement! oh and btw, who makes that lovely setting?

High Cotton

Rough_Rock
Absolutely Stunning......Can you find out more about the setting?? It is gorgeous!!!!!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 2:27:44 PM
Author: DMBsGirl
holy moly! a ring that gorgeous deserves another photo shoot, flower shots, fruit shots, cd shots, whatever you have! Congratulations on your engagement! oh and btw, who makes that lovely setting?
Hahah I will definitely have to get on that! I find those more difficult, plus I don''t have much in the way of flowers (live in a condo), but I will work on it!

I love taking pictures of it, so I don''t mind putting some more up. If only it wasn''t so tedious sizing and renaming them!!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
be.still.my.beating.heart.

There is NOTHING I dont LOVE about your ring! WOW. It is spectacular from every angle.

now, pleeeeeease put us out of our misery and tell us more about that fantastico setting!

I''m SO happy for you!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 3:35:12 PM
Author: mela lu
be.still.my.beating.heart.

There is NOTHING I dont LOVE about your ring! WOW. It is spectacular from every angle.

now, pleeeeeease put us out of our misery and tell us more about that fantastico setting!

I''m SO happy for you!!
Oh that is so sweet!! Thanks so much! You girls are making me blush at my computer at work!!

As far as the setting goes, I''ll try to ask, but I don''t want to seem nosy or like it matters you know? but I will try my best!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Whoa--it''s stunning! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is gorgeous and HUGE! Congrats on your engagement.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 4:25:55 PM
Author: MC
Wow, that is gorgeous and HUGE! Congrats on your engagement.
Thanks! It''s funny...I have size 6 fingers and when I am not around other e-rings, it looks...well...not small, but definitely not HUGE. I think its because my fingers are built kind of like stove-pipes or something...I think this is the DSS you all talk about!

However I know it is pretty darn massive and I am lucky to have it! My FI has always said NO UPGRADES so I''m glad he did it this way the first time around ;-)

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Stone...setting...all views....it''s all gorgeous! Congrats!!! FI did a wonderful job!!
36.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh my...Oh my...I am drooling like a basset hound! It was worth staying awake for!! Spectacular! But of course you haven''t met the photo quota yet...so get busy!!

You said
..."As far as the setting goes, I''ll try to ask, but I don''t want to seem nosy or like it matters you know? but I will try my best!"

Argghhh! The is a code of ethics here on PS...it is long and there is alot a fine print...so don''t worry your pretty little head about the details... what it mainly states is that you (the new PSer) must provide information when asked. Yeah, that is what it states. Really. You just march right up to him and say you must know more about the ring as women are going batty over it. Many are threatening to jump...you don''t know what distance but you think it sounds like it may hurt.

Bodily injury is at stake. Noisy? Aaaahhh hogwash.
2.gif

DKS

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 7:05:32 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Oh my...Oh my...I am drooling like a basset hound! It was worth staying awake for!! Spectacular! But of course you haven''t met the photo quota yet...so get busy!!

You said
...''As far as the setting goes, I''ll try to ask, but I don''t want to seem nosy or like it matters you know? but I will try my best!''

Argghhh! The is a code of ethics here on PS...it is long and there is alot a fine print...so don''t worry your pretty little head about the details... what it mainly states is that you (the new PSer) must provide information when asked. Yeah, that is what it states. Really. You just march right up to him and say you must know more about the ring as women are going batty over it. Many are threatening to jump...you don''t know what distance but you think it sounds like it may hurt.

Bodily injury is at stake. Noisy? Aaaahhh hogwash.
2.gif

DKS
I think people are going to think I''m going nuts here at work because I''m laughing so hard!! You are killing me!

I got up bright and early today and added more pictures for you DKS...this was a long time to wait for your reply
31.gif
. I guess not everyone can sit on P''scope at work like me!

Thank you for the infomative lesson on the code of ethics...I will see if my FI feels the same way ;-) I''ll see how sneaky I can be so maybe he won''t think I''m digging for information!!

Bare minimum I will take more photos of it!! Unfortunately because I''ve been so ''preoccupied'', I am still at work so I can''t tonight, but I will definitely put that on my priority list!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Absolute perfection. You are a very lucky girl. Congratulations on your engagement.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 7:18:02 PM
Author: BizouMom
Absolute perfection. You are a very lucky girl. Congratulations on your engagement.
Thanks BizouMom!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results