shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m married!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

melpla

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one of the lariat.

lariat.JPG

melpla

Shiny_Rock
Here's one that shows the reception tables a bit more. It was a nice simple look...candle votives, flower petals, and the vases of hydrangea. We hired a guitarist who played soft jazz guitar in the background.

ETA: The servers had just brought out baskets of bread, just before serving the first course.

reception tables.JPG

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous dress! I think you''ve posted a picture of it here before, and I loved it then as well. The flowers are gorgeous -- I can see why you took so many photos of them. Best wishes!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding, thank you for sharing! I love your dress as well!
36.gif
Best wishes to you and your DH!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
lovely! and i ADORE that dress! it looks so beautiful on you.

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Everything was so beautiful!! How lovely that you could have it at your parents house, and you looked gorgeous in your dress.

Congratulations!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful wedding, congrats!!!

canadian_bling

Rough_Rock
Hey melpha,

Beautiful wedding and beautiful bride. You seem so relaxed and happy in the pictures, just like a bride should be.

melpla

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Canadian Bling! I''m glad I appear calm. We were both pretty nervous before the ceremony and both felt like we had cotton in our mouths as the ceremony started. I wondered whether my voice would come out when it was my turn to talk. But once the ceremony got started, I was okay. I did sort of cry once toward the end, which got my nose running a bit. Luckily I had a handkerchief that my mom kept in her hand until I needed it (she was standing beside me. I was a bit embarrassed, but MIL said that she was glad I choked up (I guess some people don''t think it''s a wedding until someone cries).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results