shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m married!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone! Since the last time I was on here, I have met the most wonderful man in the world....and I just got married on December 22nd! A quick downlow (I'll write more later...I just want to get this up here). My wonderful hubby will be home in 10 minutes and I would rather spend time with him...no offense.
emwink.gif
Devon was my neighbor at the apartment I moved to. He lived on the third floor and I lived directly under him on the first floor. I moved in about a month after he did and he asked me to dinner in the mail room. We've been together every day since and I am sooooooo happy to be his wife!!! I feel like the luckiest lady on this earth...he treats me like a Queen. I thank God every day for sending me my soul mate. Anyway, here are some pics of my man and my ring...that he picked out all by himself! I love it!
emteeth.gif

Our first Christmas as husband and wife:

LauraDevon4.JPG

singer

Brilliant_Rock
My bezeled beauty:

Laurasring.JPG

singer

Brilliant_Rock
another pic...

laurasring3.JPG

singer

Brilliant_Rock
one more...

Laurasring2.JPG

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Aww, that is such a sweet picture! You both look so happy! Congratulations!!!! I've been married 11 1/2 years and I still remember like it was yesterday that excitement about being a newly wed.

I love your wedding set as well.

Have a fun evening with your sweetie :)

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Did I mention that my husband is a news anchor for Action 3 News here in Omaha? I''m so proud of him!

DSC01033a.JPG

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, that is so cool! Even when he is at work, you can see him :) What an interesting job!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, congrats Singer!!! Your hubby did a great job picking your beautiful ring. You guys look so happy. I was wondering where you have been, now I know. Best wishes to you both!!!!!
36.gif
35.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
A pic of us on our wedding day...

wedding122206.JPG

singer

Brilliant_Rock
similar pic....bigger smiles
emteeth.gif

wedding1222062.JPG

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Very sweet! Congratulations!!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
I love this pic of my husband. It was taken at my mom''s house when Devon went home with me to meet my parents for the first time. It was such a fun weekend, and needless to say, my parents loved Devon from the very first meeting. They even call him "son" now. It''s so cute!

DSC01009a.JPG

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Devon getting ready to go to work...I love that he wears a suit everyday...it''s so hot! And I love the fact that I get to see him on T.V. three times a day...that way I don''t go through Devon withdrawal all day...all I have to do is turn on the television and there he is!

DSC00934a.JPG

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Singer.....congrats. You two make a very lovely and happy couple. We just celebrated 10 years on Dec. 23. Its funny, my best friend who set us up got married on Dec. 21, which was our original date. But we got stuck in the snow yada yada and were married two days late. You two are just too cute!
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How great and what a handsome couple you make. When did you meet? That is so incredible, that he lived in your building and that it turned into marriage! And I love that you can see him all day each day, you can get your fix!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Devon and I with my brother Joe, who lives in Seattle:

devonlaurajoe.JPG

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am so happy...I''m just wondering when I''ll come down from this high. I hope I never do.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondfan, we met in June ''06 and just got married in December. We only new each other 6 months. We met, fell in love, got engaged after three months and got married three months later. A beautiful love story, I think
emteeth.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww...congratulations! What a great couple you two make! Your rings are beautiful, too!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2007 12:49:51 AM
Author: singer
Diamondfan, we met in June ''06 and just got married in December. We only new each other 6 months. We met, fell in love, got engaged after three months and got married three months later. A beautiful love story, I think
emteeth.gif
Isn''t it great when it all just clicks together? :) we dated less than a year as well.... though I''d known him for 16 years LOL Even still, it wasn''t the same as being together.... best of luck to you guys - you look so happy and you''re adorable :)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You guys make such a good looking couple and you both seem so happy! Your rings are really attractive - I love bezel settings for diamonds!!! Best wishes to the two of you in your life together.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Singer!!!!! What a beautiful love story!!! You guys make such a lovely couple, and what a handsome hubby you have!!!
30.gif
Isn't it funny how fate steps in and just makes everything fall perfectly into place? It was truly meant to be!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Wishing you guys the best of luck and many many years of happy wedded bliss!!!
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwww -- your story is so sweet! And I love your rings; they are a beautiful set!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I''m so glad you''re so happy, and of course, the wedding set is gorgeous!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Awww, congratulations! I love the bezel set, too!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
you guys are an adorable couple and I''m so happy for you! Also, I absolutely love bezel settings so I love your ring! Congrats.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Wow...congratulations on your marriage! It''s funny how life can change so fast. Your ring is very pretty also!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous couple you guys make!!! Wow! Congrats on your whirlwind engagement and wedding. Sometimes....you just know. It seems like this was one of those cases. Your ring is beautiful. Congratulations!!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Singer: My SIL met my BIL and was married inside of 3 months...23 love filled years later, they still have a great marriage and 2 beautiful children. Sometimes love just smacks ya like a Mack Truck.
emlove.gif

You two look so cute together & your ring is gorgeous. Love those bezels!

Congratulations!

Jeannine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results