shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m married!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Well come to the married people club; it is wonderful!!!! It means you have a best friend for life!!!
Beautiful ring!!!
emlove.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, you two make such a cute couple. How cool that he is a news anchor!!! Congratulations on your marriage and your beautiful wedding set!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to make a happy announcement....my husband and I are expecting our first child together! I am five weeks pregnant and couldn''t be happier!!! The crazy thing is that we just got married December 22nd! That sure was quick! So far, so good...no morning sickness. Let''s just hope it stays that way. Lol!

bellah

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
9.gif

I had never seen this thread before, you guys are such a beautiful couple!!

What exciting new news you have! All the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy. You''ve had a big year haven''t you?
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! So wonderful, I hope you feel great! Your baby is going to be gorgeous with both of your genes contributing! Stay well and rest a lot now!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Ohh you two are adorable together!!
1.gif
Congrats and beautiful ring, he did a great job!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Singer!! You make a stunning couple and it is so obvious how much you love each other. Isn''t it funny how life works out sometimes!
36.gif
36.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you guys work fast LOL. Congrats! I was already 5 months pregant on my first anniversary so I know about fast :) That first pregancy is now a wonderful 10 year old who is almost as tall as me!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
When I started reading this thread and I saw the picture of you two, the first thing I thought of is OMG someday they are going to have the most beautiful children. Then I read that someday is going to be soon!!! Congratulations on your marriage and the baby. You two look so very happy.

4bugzinarug

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a wonderful story, you both look very happy and your ring is beautiful! I love bezel set rings.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how I missed this thread the first time around. there are a few that have popped up from dec. that I somehow missed
33.gif
anyway, congrats on getting married, gorgeous rings and super congrats on the pregnancy...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new pregnancy!!!
36.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you SO much everyone!!! I hope (and think) we will have cute kids too...I can''t wait to see what he/she looks like!!!! Eight months just seems like too long, but I''m sure it will go by fast. Thanks again! :) You are all so sweet...I just love the community here on Pricescope!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your marriage and baby! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
You two are a beautiful couple! Love the rings also. Congrats!

And it is very cool how he is a news anchor. Your own celebrity!

darling

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your many recent achievements.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Singer, congrats on everything! I love your bezel-set ring. It is so pretty.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to add some more pics of my husband Devon and I and my ring. I guess this is sort of going to be my bio page where I''ll add more as our family grows.
emteeth.gif

The following pic is me on my 25th birthday (just 1 1/2 months ago):

laura25bday.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
The next picture is Devon and I the Saturday following my birthday. He totally spoiled me that night. He took me to get my hair cut and styled, took me to the Omaha Symphony, and then surprised me with a fancy dinner at Vivace''s in the Old Market. It was my "birthday night" since we both had to work on my actual birthday. We had such a good time together!!!

lauradevon25bday.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
And more pics of my ring:

ring2179724.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock

ring832789.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
#3 (sorry the pics are so small...I downloaded them from my MySpace page and they look fuzzy when I resize them)

ring3490384.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my birthday haircut...with more layers!

hair342483.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
another pic from my "birthday night"

devonlaura93842.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Devon with my mom''s new puppy:

doggie09823.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Our baby is going to have a huge smile, huh?!?!

kona3480934.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
You two look so cute together! Congrats. The baby is going to be beautiful.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so we thought of some baby names...

Girl-- Julia Love
Boy--Elijah (Not sure about middle name yet)

We''re both pretty picky, and these are the only two names we like so far. We''ve also considered Sophia, Isabella, Norah, and Zoey for girls, but for one reason or another we nixed them. No other considerations for boys yet.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
For those of you who may be interested (although I kind of enjoy just using this blog as a journal even if others don''t care what I write...lol!) we got the name Julia from my maternal great grandmother. She was gorgeous (she was a model in Chicago in the 1930''s and 40''s) and my mom suggested the name to us. It''s really starting to stick. I love it!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Your baby is going to be so pretty. I love the name Julia for a girl, and the fact that it honors a family member is really special. How neat to actually be "named" after someone.

You can look on www.babycenter.com to look at babynaming trends. Kind of helps you avoid the "trendy" name pitfalls...but I don''t think that''s a worry with Julia, that name is just beautiful, classic, and enduring...just like her gg-mother''s beauty!

When are you due?

Jeannine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results