shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm heartbroken...

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
So happy to hear that he finally asked! Of course the ring is beautiful! Congrats!

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
OMG Beezy!!! Congratulations! And that ring is GORGEOUS! :love: :love:

It was totally worth the wait!! Hope you and your FI are enjoying this amazing time!

A

Anonymous

WOOHOO! I admit, I teared up a bit too...such a SWEET story, and amazing ring. Just WOW! Congratulations, of course!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Looks like my bucket of dust really worked for all you girls!!

Congratulations beezy! Wonderful story and the ring is gorgeous!

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Breezy! :appl:

peonies

Rough_Rock
congratulations! what a romantic proposal!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very sweet. Congrats.

SweetPea-<3

Rough_Rock
Congrats! I loved :love: how you punctuated the proposal story :appl: with smilies :D .

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Beezygal!

What a beautiful ring!

Can't wait to get to know you better over in BWW!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS BG.....i knew it was gonna happen. Your ring is to die for. Awwwww, i love your proposal so sweet. Cant wait to take you off!

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
Congrats :appl: You're story is so cute, and your ring :love: wowza!!! Best of wishes for you and your fiance!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. It sounds like a wonderful proposal, and a beautiful ring.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Your ring is beautiful :love:

peach_tea_for_me

Shiny_Rock
YAY! Congrats! Glad that he was able to surprise you! Beautiful pics!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies for all the congrats! BUCKET OF DUST TO EVERYONE! :love:

My FI (YEAH!) is very busy this week. I'm not going to complain. He got me my dream ring and wants to grow old with me. We'll be away in Hawaii exactly ONE WEEK FROM TODAY! When we're back from our 9 days trips, he still has another week off. We'll probably be going on day trips. I can't wait 'til we get to celebrate our engagement then.

I'm really not used to my ring. It's so sparkly. FI can't stop staring at it and complimented it. :love: Some of you ladies know about my FMIL's earrings. :lol: I shouldn't show her my e-ring. :lol: I probably have to go back to the jeweller to have the prongs checked and tightened. The diamond kinda moves a little when I twist it. I guess I shouldn't let this little problem ruin my EXCITEMENT!

I still can't believe I'm engaged. Every night before I sleep, I read the message on Friendster. I tear up everytime. :love:

Thank you all!!! I love you guys very much! You guys are AWESOME, so I'll be sticking around. :bigsmile:

Supers

Shiny_Rock
No reason to be heartbroken - you can still visit us LIWs.
Congratulations on your engagement.

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Oh No Breezygal - YOU SCARED ME! :shock:

How absolutely romantic! I got tears reading your engagelent story. :mrgreen:

Your ring is to die for and I am so happy for you! Congrats!

Busy weekend for the LIW's!!!!
:cheeky:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I'm so freakin excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So sorry I could not respond sooner, I'm on vacation but I love the story and ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
P.s. i love that we're now officially tacori twins together :)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
YEAH!!! Autumn! I was looking forward to your "congrats" hee hee.

Yes, we're twins!!!

Are you used to your ring yet? Are you still taking it on/off? Doesn't that hurt your knuckle? heehee

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
beezygal said:

Yes, we're twins!!!

Are you used to your ring yet? Are you still taking it on/off? Doesn't that hurt your knuckle? heehee

Beeezzzzzzzzy, my fav girl.

Yes, I'm used to it now :) No more shyness at all!

If you're shy at first, trust me it goes away!

P.s. just wanted to say again, I'm really excited for you. :appl:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Autumnovember said:
beezygal said:

Yes, we're twins!!!

awww.. you're so sweet Autumn. I am very shy at it. I feel like I will purposely "hide" it. :lol:

I'll probably meet you at the BWW forum when I'm back from my Hawaii trip with my FI. We're going on MONDAY!!! Then we'll be planning our wedding.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
beezygal said:
Autumnovember said:
beezygal said:

Yes, we're twins!!!

awww.. you're so sweet Autumn. I am very shy at it. I feel like I will purposely "hide" it. :lol:

I'll probably meet you at the BWW forum when I'm back from my Hawaii trip with my FI. We're going on MONDAY!!! Then we'll be planning our wedding.

I did the same thing in terms of hiding hahahahah...its ok though, I promise that will stop :)

Have fun on your vacation (Im still on mine...and actually, SO likes to point out to everyone that we're engaged!) BWW here we come =]

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS BEEZY!!! I just came back from my NYC vaca to find this wonderful surprise! That's why it took me so long to congratulation you.. :nono: I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your beautiful ring.. :love: :love: :love:

Also, I stopped by Kleinfeld's so let me know if you'd like some price details on the Kenneth Pool gowns. I know you were interested, so I thought of you!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
PavePrincess said:
CONGRATS BEEZY!!! I just came back from my NYC vaca to find this wonderful surprise! That's why it took me so long to congratulation you.. :nono: I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your beautiful ring.. :love: :love: :love:

Also, I stopped by Kleinfeld's so let me know if you'd like some price details on the Kenneth Pool gowns. I know you were interested, so I thought of you!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

awwww.. thanks pave! How much is the one you posted online? We're going to Hawaii next Monday. After that, we'll start to plan. Did you have a good vacation?

How's your ring doing? Did you say it was too big before? I feel like mine is a little bit too small... :errrr: It hurts my knuckle.

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes and congratulations to the both of you. So happy you have met the love of your life so happy for the grin you must be wearing on your lips.

Enjoy your engagement and enjoy Hawaii as an engaged couple!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Beezy- Hope your wedding planning goes as smoothly as mine!! :) What forum do we go on now? BWW? Guess I will see you there!!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
nicoleben said:
Beezy- Hope your wedding planning goes as smoothly as mine!! :) What forum do we go on now? BWW? Guess I will see you there!!

HEY NICOLE! we haven't been planning yet. FI has been very very busy at work this week because we're going to Hawaii for 7 days on Monday!!! YEAH!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited to go as an engaged couple. I have been doing research on venues and stuff though. We'll be planning when we're back from our vacation! I'll definitely see you in the BWW forum!!!

Have you guys set a date yet?

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again ladies!!! You guys are all very wonderful! DUST to you all LIW!!!! :bigsmile:

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Yes, the planning has begun!!

Our date will either be Oct 1, 2011 or Oct 8th, 2011. His parents anniversary date is Oct 1st. We meet with our church next weekend to set a date and all of that. Once we picked the exact date we can pick the date for the venue, which we have a pretty good idea on, and then with the caterer. My mother is coming to look at these few wedding dresses I tried on last week that I really loved, and since she is paying for it, she will have a say in the decision. But I think once the venue and caterer are all straightened out, I can relax for a bit :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results