carat
color
clarity

I'm heartbroken...

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
because I'm no longer a LIW! :appl: :lol:

I'M ENGAGED TONIGHT!!!! :love:

My FI ( :love:) insisted that we go out tonight. I was telling him I wanna stay home and just watch tv with him. He said we should go out because we always stay home. I was thinking maybe he'll propose? However, I didn't want to be disappointed. He wanted to go to the university to walk around. When he got to my house, he had a little stomach problem. I said we'll just stay home then. He said NO! Later on, he told me he has to write a confidental work email and told me not to go into my computer room. I didn't think much of that. Finally, he was feeling better and we went to the university. We took me to the rose garden, the place he asked me to be his gf 6 years ago. I was kinda nervous but I don't know if he'll really propose because there were a lot of people. We sat on the bench and talked for a bit. It's the same bench we sat on 6 years ago. :love: He hugged me really close and kept on saying how much he loves me and stuff. All of the sudden, people around us are starting to leave. Then he said, "I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes." I did. I was thinking, he'll probably be on his knee with the ring. When I opened my eyes, he gave me his blackberry. :confused: It was logged onto Friendster and there's a message for me. He found me on friendster. He was copying/pasting that at my house when he was writing a "work email." He told me to read it. It says something like "it has been 6 years since we first spoke... that he is happy I replied his message... and that he loves me very much and wants to grow old with me and start a life with me now." Something like that. Good that I can always check my friendster message again. I was tearing up. I wasn't really paying attention to the message because I was thinking he'll probably have "Will you marry me" at the end of the msg. I just want to scroll down to that question. :lol: I was looking for that. :naughty: However, at the end of the message, there were our old messages from 6 years ago. :love: Then he said, "I have one more question for you." At that time, he pulled out the ring and get on his knee and said "Will you marry me?" I said yes and he put the ring on my finger. After that, we shared lots of kisses. He kept on saying he'll love me forever and wants to take care of me. He said even when I'm old and wrinkly, he'll still love me as much and will hold my hands forever. We sat there for a long time, just talking, kissing and hugging. I love him so much! We talked about what we love about each other while looking at the stars above us. We went for another walk after that. My FI looked at my ring and said "OMG, that thing does sparkle a lot." It was all dark by then, with a little bit of street lights. After that, we went for a drink (he was still saying how sparkly it is :love: ). Then we went home to tell my parents and txted all my friends.

Ladies! Thanks for all the support! I will post pictures tomorrow ASAP! I just want to share the news with my LIW friends before I sleep.

diamondbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!! :appl: :appl:
Such a sweet proposal story and I can't wait to see the ring!

OMG, everyone's getting engaged this weekend! I have to tell my SO this to inspire him! :bigsmile:

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Awe, I am seriously in tears sweetie! My proposal wasn't as sweet, but I am ok with that, because that's just my fiance :) How great to say Fiance eh!? I'm so excited for the both of us.. We'll just have to lurk on those other forums together ;-) Congrats again!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
what a cute story! congratulations on your engagement. :))

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
First thought: Well it's about time
Second thought: What a sweet guy
Congratulations!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Aaaawww.... Such a sweet story! Congratulations! :appl:
Where are our pics?!? :wink2:

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo!!! Congrats - how sweet that you'll have that message to read whenever you want!!!

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
That's so sweet - congratulations! I can't wait to see the ring pics. :)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies!

I couldn't sleep yesterday night. Maybe it was too hot and I was too excited. MAYBE... it's my punishment for not posting any pictures with my story. :errrr:

Here are some sneak peak of my e-ring! Love my FI!!! :love:

My camera ran out of battery. I will have more pictures and hand shots today FOR SURE!

DSC01569.JPG

DSC01568.JPG

DSC01566.JPG

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
more coming! stay tuned!

DSC01573.JPG

DSC01571.JPG

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
beautiful, wonderful, and perfect : )

Loooove your ring : ) and the irony of the "stay tuned" comment : )

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
kagordo4 said:
beautiful, wonderful, and perfect : )

Loooove your ring : ) and the irony of the "stay tuned" comment : )

Thank you!

lol.. I didn't realize that until now! :lol:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congrats beezy :appl: :appl: :appl:

gorgeous proposal and ring, enjoy being enfianced :love: :wavey:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congrats beezy :appl: :appl: :appl:

gorgeous proposal and ring, enjoy being enfianced :love: :wavey:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
absolutely amazing proposal, it was so sweet, and a beautiful ring, congrats to both of you!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Gorgeous ring and a super sweet proposal! :appl: :appl:

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Beautiful ring, and what an amazing proposal! You have found a keeper there, for sure. ;-)
Congrats!!!!!

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! :love: :love: The proposal sounded so sweet and well Congrats! I've been waiting for your post for a while. Yay!

blueberrydot

Shiny_Rock
What an adorable proposal!! Congrats, much happiness to you and your FI!

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
I KNEW IT BG! You were totally trying to downplay it, but I was so sure yesterday that it was going to be your day and it was!!! I am so happy for you, Congratulations :appl:.

And of course your ring is still beautiful. Post more pics when you have time :love:.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your tread title had me very nervous (shame on you!) :bigsmile:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
DuckLovingVegan said:
Your ring is beautiful! :love: :love: The proposal sounded so sweet and well Congrats! I've been waiting for your post for a while. Yay!

awww.. that's very sweet! Thank you!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Beezy!! Its gorgeous! :love:

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
Congratualtions :) Your FI is so sweet, what a beautiful proposal!!

P.s Your tacori is STUNNING!!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! Your ring is lovely!

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! Congrats Beezy!! I can't believe it.. we all were thinking the end of the month or September and now we are FIANCES!!! Yayyy

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet proposal and what a gorgeous ring :love: Congrats!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
This has been a BUSY weekend! Congrats beezy! That was a wonderful story and a beautiful ring!!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results