shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m freakin'' ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! If you can get a copy of the tape of the proposal it would be really cool to have and watch later on in life. It''s great that you love your ring so much! Post pictures of it!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again to everyone! I got an e-mail about the video and the guy said he's "working on it" so hopefully he'll come through. I've been SO BAD about doing the picture thing, but FI keeps his camera with him all the time and he forgot to leave it at home when I asked him. He'll be off earlier than usual tonight, and I don't have night school, so hopefully we'll get some great pics soon! My dad took some neat pictures and e-mailed them to me but I can't seem to open the files. He's a MAC person and I'm PC so maybe it has something to do with that. I've also never been able to successfully post a picture on here before, and since it was never important I didn't bother to try and get help. But any suggestions or tips you could give me would be great. I've read through the tutorial but I still don't really get it. I'm not that computer savvy.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hahah, that''s got to be one of the best "OMG I''m ENGAAAGED!" posts I''ve ever read! I''m not sure you breathed during the whole thing! Congratulations! I''m so glad it made you feel so amazing!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results